Chapter 11

Alexis' POV (After The Movie)

"That was just too much violence and blood," I said as we walked out of the movie theatre.

"Alexis, its a slasher film," said Reid. "How do you do a slasher film without violence?"

"You imply it," I said holding onto Morgan's arm. We kept walking. "Duh."

"Baby, the movie is Slice Six," said Morgan. "What were you expecting?"

"A refreshing beverage with a twist of comedy," I said. "I'm going to have nightmares for a week."

"With everything we do on a daily bases, that got to you?" asked JJ.

"Yes, you've been on the BAU a lot longer than I have," I said. "I am just starting out."

"Why are you worried? I'm sure Morgan will protect you," said Reid. "As long as he's not jumping out of his chair like a school girl."

"The only reason I jumped is because you guys woke me up," said Morgan.

"How can you sleep during that?" I asked.

Morgan's POV

"Easy. You drag me out after a twelve hour work day for what?" I asked. "You're telling me you didn't know the unsub was waiting for her upstairs? Come on now."

"Villian," said Reid. "In movies, unsubs are called villians."

"My bad," I said.

"No one should walk down a dark alley alone at night," said Alexis.

I coughed. "Hello," I said.

"No one should be walking down a dark ally at night without a Derek Morgan by their side," said Alexis. We walked up to my house. "You guys going to be okay driving home?"

"Yeah," said JJ. "I'll be heading home after I drop off Reid."

"Okay," said Alexis. She hugged JJ and Reid. "Be careful."

"Don't worry about us," said JJ.

"How am I supposed to not worry when I knew Reid used to be kidnapped and you were napped a few days ago?" asked Alexis. "I'm just using precautions." I looked at JJ. "I'm looking after you."

"And I'm looking after you because you were kidnapped too," I said.

Alexis' POV

"You two have a good night," I said. They drove off and we walked into the house. "I have to tell you Morgan." I looked at Morgan. "You are very sweet."

"How?" asked Morgan.

"Because I told you that you don't need to protect me," I said. "But then you said what you did."

"Tough, because I'm going to stay on the job for my whole life," said Morgan.

"Exactly," I said. Morgan placed a small kiss on my lips. I smiled. "Good night Morgan." I walked up to my room. "He kissed me." I took off my shoes and jumped in bed. I called JJ. "Pick up."

"Agent Jennifer Jaraeu," said JJ.

"JJ, he kissed me," I said.

"Whoa, slow your breaks," said JJ as I heard a car door. "Who?"

"Who else?" I asked. "Morgan. He kissed me."

"Awe," said JJ. "Is it official?"

"No girl," I said. "That's all I had to tell you."

"Was it passionate?" asked JJ.

"No, it was small," I said. "Talk tomorrow." I hung up and turned off my lamp. "Defintely something to dreak about." I laid in bed and drifted off.