Mornings with you

* Hi everyone, this is my first One Shot of Val and Sharna also know as •Chmergess• I hope that everyone loves reading this as much as I loved writing it! So please enjoy reading, I hope it brings a smile to your face!*

         Sharna was awoken by tiny hands lying on her face, a smile appeared on her as she looked up and seen her seven month old baby boy gurgling at her. 

      "Morning monkey" she said pulling her son into her arms for their daily morning snuggles.

        "Babaa" Luca gurgled as one of Sharna's arms went under his back to bring him closer to her "Come here monkey, Mama wants cuddles."

       Sharna smiled down at her son with stars in her eyes, she couldn't believe that her and her husband actually made the most precious baby in the world. In her opinion anyways, I mean he had his fathers dark curly hair and her   blue eyes.

       Sharna urged that he had Val's smile but Val urged that he had hers, so that was undecided even though Sharna thought he was basically a spitting image of Val. I mean besides Sharna's blue eyes, he Val up and down.

        Sharna laid her next to her sons head as the laid on the bed trying to wake up, well Sharna because he the sounds of it Luca was up and ready for whatever the day had coming their way.

      After another minute or two Sharna noticed that Val was in the room, she smiled up at him "Good morning babe."

        Val smiled walking over to them he leaned down capturing her lips in a soft peck "Morning my love."

        Sharna blushed "So what are the plans for the day?" Sharna asked as Luca sat with his hands in Sharna bun playing with her red hair.

          "Hmm, well I didn't make any because I wanted to spend the morning with my two favorite people in the world." Val said sitting down next to his wife and baby boy, Sharna smiled listening to Val "Well in so happy that I get to spend my morning with my two favorite people as well."

         Val smiled leaning down kissing his wife once more, before picking up Luca only to have Sharna speak loudly as Val picked up Luca.

      "Ow ow! Babe! Babe! Luca's hands air in my hair!" She said holding her hands over the baby's hands trying to untangle her hair.

         "Sorry Shar, I didn't know the little monkeys hands were in your hair." Val said helping Sharna untangle the mighty grip of their seven month old. "It's okay, it's just that you would think his grip wouldn't be so strong but it is."

        Sharna said smiling at Luca who now sat in his fathers lap contently "Well, I am his father" Val said smirking at his wife "V really?" Sharna asked laughing, Val nodded smiling down at Luca who was happy playing with his toes.

      Val hadn't noticed that Sharna had managed to quickly grab a pillow, he looked up just as the pillow slapped him right in the face.

     "Babe. Come on, no I have to put Luca in his crib so I can finish what you started." He said picking up his son who still had a tight hold on his tiny foot.

     Val quickly said placing Luca in play pen with a teddy bear and a teething ring, before turning around a smirking at his wife. "It's so on Sharna May Chmerkovskiy!"