Always: 1

*Hey everyone, I hope your all having an amazing day! So I decided that I need to write something for everyone to read because lately my life has been a little rough, writing is the only thing that tends to make me smile. So this is going to be a multiple
chapter story/Book based Val and Sharna's life together. So please have fun reading, I really hope that it brings a smile to your beautiful face!*

-Always:1-

"There's my little bear" Sharna said walking into the kitchen where Peta was feeding little Shai fruit.

When Shai heard his aunt Sharna's voice and turned his head in her direction, once he spotted her he started to clap his tiny hands together while squealing.

"Naa...Naa." He squealed reaching his hands out towards Sharna as she walked closer to him and Peta. "Morning bubba " she said kissing his cheek before turning to Peta to hug her only to have Shai start to cry.

Sharna quickly hugged Peta before turning back to Shai, "What's the matter bubba? I was just hugging momma." Sharna said bending down in front of Shai high chair wiping away some of his tears that trickled down his cheeks.

"uo...uo." He squealed reaching for Sharna again, this time Sharna quickly picked him up out of his high chair holding him close to her.

She smiled kissing the top of his forehead as he laid his head on her chest.

"I think little bear, just wants to be cuddled up to aunty Sharna all the time." Peta said happily smiling up at Sharna who was now pouring herself a cup of coffee.

            Sharna sent a grin to Peta as she took a sip of her coffee, Peta laughed while cleaning off Shai's high chair.

          "I'm glad bubba wants to cuddle because without him, I wouldn't have anyone to cuddle. Right bubba?" Sharna said quietly looking down at Shai who was peacefully lying on her chest with one of her hands wrapped around him keeping him upright.

           Shai giggled up at Sharna "I'll take that as a yes." Sharna giggled kissing Shai's cheeks making him laugh even louder. 

           Sharna decided to eat some pieces of pineapples and watermelons for breakfast, she grabbed a bowl scooping some of the fruit into it. She grabbed the bowl with one hand while Shai was in the other arm just talking up a storm.

            Peta poured herself another cup of coffee before sitting down at table where Sharna and Shai were sitting at. "Where's Maks at?"

            Sharna asked before taking a sip off of her coffee while bouncing Shai on her lap making him laugh.

Peta didn't say anything at first thinking her thoughts through before she told Sharna.

            "Peta?" She looked up from staring at her coffee, "Sorry, lost in thought. Maks went to the airport to pick up someone."

            Sharna was confused not knowing that anyone was coming to visit them. "Oh who is coming in to see you?"

Sharna asked looking up at Peta for an answer, Peta sighed looking at Shai as he banged his hands on the table giggling as he did so.

            "Umm...Val..." Peta said watching Sharna's eyes drop to look at table, "Babe, I'm sorry I didn't know he was coming in."