Day at the Dance Studio

*Hi everyone! So I've had this idea in the back of my mind for a while now so I decided to finally write it! Hope you enjoy it! Have fun reading!*

"V, if we don't leave now. We are going to end up hitting rush hour and not make it on time!" Sharna yelled up the stairs at her husband trying to hurry him up, she turned around seeing her two and a half year old playing with some of his toys.

Sharna smiled bending down placing a gentle kiss to her sons head before picking up the toys he wasn't playing with and putting them into the toy bin. Luca spotted his mom doing this and started to throw a fit "Mama no!" He yelled as the tears poured down his face, he ran over to the toy bin where Sharna just finished placing them back in.

"Mama my toys!" Sharna sighed watching as Luca went to pick some of them up from the bin she just placed them in. "No Luca, we are leaving, yes they are your toys but we need to clean them up." Luca just cried harder, today had been a rough morning for all of them. Sharna thought that Luca might be getting a cold and that's why he was acting up.

"Luca stop your tears baby, your okay. Come here" she said bending down and picking up her baby boy who cuddled into her chest. She rubbed his back gently before going back over and picking up the rest of his toys that sat on the floor.

That's when she noticed her husband finally walking down the stairs "Thank goodness. Let's go!" Val noticed Sharna's mood quickly and walked over to her placing a his arms around both Luca and Sharna. He kissed Sharna's forehead as she sighed contently.

"Shar what's wrong?" "Nothing's wrong I promise I'm just tired and I think Lucas coming down with a cold and I really don't want to be late for this dance rehearsal with Mandy and the rest of the pros." Val nodded kissing her lips gently "Okay babe, let's go now then."

Sharna nodded handing val Luca before walking over to the kitchen quickly grabbing her bag with some of Lucas toys and some snacks that he can snack on. Once she had everything she needed she headed out the front door. Val placed Luca in his car seat giving him his small teddy bear that went with him everywhere, he kissed his forehead before closing with door.

Val quickly walked around to the passenger side holding open the door for his wife, she quickly walked to the car she smiled when Val held his arms open quickly wrapping them tightly around her. "Baby I love you." Sharna smiled leaning up kissing his lips "I love you too babe." 

        Val loosened his grip "Will you talk to me later because I feel like something wrong?" Sharna nodded yes before leaning into his warm embrace one last time before getting into the front seat of his car. Val walked around to the driver side quickly getting into the front seat and start the car.

      Val laid his hand gently on Sharna thigh giving it a gentle squeeze to let her know that he was there for her, because even if she didn't want to admit it he knew something wasn't right. By the end of the day he would most definitely find out what was bothering her.

        They made it to the studio with ten minutes to spear, "We made it on time." Val said looking over at Sharna who laughed rolling her eyes "I know,thank you." Val nodded turning back looking at Luca who was asleep in his car seat.

       Sharna smiled watching Val stare lovingly at their baby boy, Sharna gently laid her hand onto Val's shoulder. "Do you want me to get him?" Val nodded his head no "No I'll grab him baby, you just grab the bags."

      Sharna nodded leaning over kissing Val's lips in a gentle kiss before opening the passenger door grabbing their bags. Val got out of his seat shutting the door before opening the back seat and gently picking up his sleeping son, he also grabbed his teddy bear before shutting the door.