Dive *1*

*Hey everyone, so I'm in the middle of writing the second part of "Thinking of you and me" which is a Val and Sharna fanfic but my brain needed a small break from that story. I bought the Ed Sheeran album and I heard this song "Dive" and fell in love with it so I decided to write a small OneShot based off of it! So please enjoy! I had to make this into two parts because I became to long in my opinion*

~Maybe I came on too strong
Maybe I waited too long
Maybe I played my cards wrong
Oh, just a little bit wrong
Baby I apologize for it

I could fall, or I could fly
Here in your Aeroplane
And I could live, I could die
Hanging on the words you say
And I've been known to give my all
And I'm jumping in
Harder than
Ten thousand rocks on the lake~

It Sharna's birthday next week, she was turning 32. She told him, Peta and Maks that she didn't want any of them to doing anything huge for her. That she just wanted to have a small dinner with her and her friends and family, but Val clearly had other plans. He told Peta and Maks about his plans for her, they both agreed that she would love it.

They had also planned a small little dinner for her and her mother that was flying in on Monday without her knowing anything about it.

Monday came around faster than anyone thought was possible and Val was at the airport waiting for Sharna's moms plane to land. Sharna was with Peta, Maks and Shai's at their home in New York. Val was lost in his thoughts thinking about Sharna and how excited he was to give her, her gift.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard someone calling his name. "Val" he looked up noticing Lucy Sharna's mother walking towards him. He immediately stood up walking towards her, he gave her a hug "Lucy it's so good to see you" Lucy smiled at Val "It's great to see you too Val." She said as he grabbed her bags for her as the walked out towards his car, he popped open his trunk sitting her bags in before shutting it opening her door letting her get in.

"Thank you Val." "No problem." He said gently closing the door before walking around to the other side jumping into the car, shutting the door and starting the car pulling out of the parking lot.

"So Sharna doesn't know I'm coming right?" Lucy asked Val "Right she had no idea that your coming." They talked some more small talk before Val asked Lucy what she thought about his gift to her daughter.

"So I got Sharna this gift but I want your opinion on it." Val said glancing over at Sharna's mother "Go ahead tell me sweetie." Lucy said waiting for Val to tell her "Well ever since she was partnered with Bonner Bolton, she has always talked about wanting to go to Nashville. She said whenever she could find time that she really wanted to go there and enjoy the countryside. I know she has a month off starting this Saturday, so I booked her and I a house that's on a lake in Nashville for a week. I'm terrified she is going to hate it." Val said tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, Lucy could sense val nervousness.

"That's sounds like an absolutely amazing week that you have planned. I'm sure that whatever you were to give to her she would loved unconditionally. So don't worry." Lucy said as Val turned a corner before driving down a oneway street before pulling into a driveway.