Music Keeps Memories: Part 2

*Hey everyone, I know I said I would have this written and ready for you all to read by Sunday. I'm sorry I didn't, my life has been a little stressful the last past week. And I haven't been able to write for a few days. I hope this chapter makes up for it though. Just so you all know, I don't personally know any of them. This is all just fan fiction. This chapter will be [Mature] though for multiple reason, their will be some abuse. So if that triggers anyone I just want to give you all a heads up of what you might see in this chapter. It does get better though I promise. Rated [ MATURE]

~ Every time I hear that song
                    I'm standing in the pouring rain
                    On your front lawn & ooh-ooh-ooh
                    I still think about you-ooh-ooh
                    Every time I hear that song
                    It's like the first time it came on
                    And ooh-ooh-ooh
                    I still think about you-ooh-ooh
                    I still think about you~

Sharna woke up the following morning by her cell phone ringing, she quickly rolled over to the other side of the bed grabbing her cell phone off of the charger.

        It was PETA's number so she answered as quickly as she could "Hello" she yawned "Good morning Babe."

         Sharna sighed putting Peta on speaker phone, "It'll never be a good morning ever again!" Sharna said sighing as she pulled a pillow over her face screaming into it.

         Peta sighed before speaking "Sharna it'll get better I promise."

            "How do you know that Peta? We aren't you and Maks. Maybe we were never meant to be." Sharna said as threw the pillow across the room watching as it hit the wall.

           "Babe I know you two aren't Maks and I, but you still have to have hope." "Why have hope when I know how it ends."

Peta sighed bouncing Shai on her hip, "Shar, you don't know how it ends." "Yes I do, I'm living it right now." She said burying herself back into her blankets that laid on her bed.

"Sharna listen to yourself. You'll see Val probably tomorrow, you know good and well he still loves you." "If he loved me Peta, he wouldn't have walked out."

Peta sighed pressing a kiss to Shai's forehead, "Sharna, you let him walk out. Two people made a mistake not just him, and the two of you will work it out okay. He isn't Paul."

Sharna felt like her breath was taken away from her when Peta said his name. Peta become worried when Sharna didn't answer her back as quickly as she would've liked.

"Shar?" Peta questioned becoming more worried "Peta what did you say?" Sharna asked in a whisper, Peta put a hand up to her face covering her eyes realizing she made a huge mistake by bringing his name into the conversation.

"Val, isn't Paul." Peta said rocking Shai as he started to fall asleep, Sharna heard Peta tell her once again.

         Tears rapidly formed in Sharna's blue eyes, why did her best friend do that. She's positive Peta didn't mean to but it still happened .

" I'm sorry Shar, I shouldn't have said that." "It's okay Peta, I promise."

-Flashback-