Clear your ledger

Before Clint met Natasha he dated this girl called Allison.
She would always treat him like dirt, but he got sick of it and snapped. "Allison! you have always been horrible to me and i never loved you and i never will!" Clint yelled with tears streaming down his face.
Allison just looked at him like he had slapped her in the face then she turned around and ran out the door crying.
Clint sat down in shock at what had just happened and what he had just said.
He felt the tears start to well up in his eyes at the realization that he is now on his own.
He decided to go for a walk to blow off some steam, as he was walking he thought he felt someone watching him but he shook off the feeling.
As he turned into a random alley he waited for the person to show themselves, after waiting 5 minutes he hurt something land behind him and when he turned around to see what or who it was he jumped. He may have been an amazing shield agent but he definitely was not prepared for this.
There in front of him stood the one and only Natasha Romanoff aka The Black Widow.
He was so shocked he stood as still as a statue until he came to his senses, she didn't look as intimidating as he had imagined but she still was a cold blooded assassin who SHIELD needed dead or alive.
Clint cleared his throat and thought of something smart and witty to say. "Hi there, I'm Clint and I'm going to whip your ass!" He realized that was probably one of the dumbest things he could ever say and mentally face palmed.
Natasha smirked. "Your not that good at talking to ladies, you know that right?" Clint sighed and nodded. "Yeah well only an hour ago someone dumped me so you are right. So how are we going to do this?" He asked raising his eyebrow in question. Before he could register what was happening he was on the dirty alley ground with her knee in his throat.
He smirked at her and laughed as he flipped them over so he was on top. "Now who is the mighty one? ME!" He laughs. Natasha smirks and knees him in the balls then throws him off when he is doubled over in pain on the ground. "Now who is the mighty one?" She smirks as she pulls out a gun and puts it to his head. "Any last words?" She said as she cocked her gun, out of nowhere they hear another bang of a gun momentarily distracting Natasha giving Clint the upper hand. He grabs her hand holding the gun and makes her drop it then he slams her in the wall and pins her.
"Not today!"
She laughs while panting and then smirks smashing her head into his making him let go.
"Ow! Why did you do that?"
Clint whines as he rubs his head and turns around to look at her and that's when he realizes she's on her knees crying.
"I thought the Black Widow never cried." He whispered to himself as he approached her then he cautiously kneeled down next to her and sighed.
"If you want to be a better citizen and stop this come join us! We are the good guys and as a part of SHIELD you can start to work of your ledger until you are out of the red zone."
He smiles at her as she sniffs and sighs.
"I don't know, what makes you guys so good?"
He stops for a moment and starts to think.
"Well, when I was younger I was a wanted killer like you, then SHIELD showed me a new way and that's what I want to do for you!"
He smiles and looks at her as she thinks it over in her head.
"Do I get paid?"
He laughs before responding.
"Now that's up to Fury. I'm sure you will though."
She smiles and wipes away her tears before getting up and nodding.
"Ok. I will join."
And that is the start to their amazing partnership! CLINTASHA FOREVER!!!