Vacation

India Pov

Me and Camren planned to go on vation with the kids to get away.
We decided on going to Hawaii.

We had already packed our stuff for the 5 WEEK Vacation.

"BABY COME ON WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT BY 4 ITS 3"
I yelled to Cam

Me and the kids were already waiting downstairs for him. Whatever he was doing. He came running down the stairs.

"Sorry baby. I was buyin our Uber" he said out of breath due to all the stairs

" DADA"  Miguel screamed

Cam then proceeded to pick him up and spin him and did the same to Mariah

And i stood there with a sad look on my face. Then he walked over to me and picked me up and spun me. When he put me down he pecked my lips 1000000 times.

We played with the kids till our Uber honked the horn.

We got our bags and made sure the house was locked up. And the security was on. When i tell you out security was a1. When it goes of police shows up. So yassss.

Do we pulled up to the airport and went through the security process.

And FINALLY got on the airplane. When we sat down in First Class btw, Mariah started acting a fool. Screamin and cryin. So I took her to the bathroom and i patted her butt. Even though she cryed harder she needs discipline. Once she settled down I walked out the bathroom to our seat and she went to Camren. No biggie😒. But Miguel did come crawlin over Camrens lap over to mine and began leaving kisses all ova' my face.

I smiled because he's  never done this before. The eventually Mariah came to with guilt in her eyes. I smiled and picked her up and kissed her face. All over.

Camrens POV

While India was kissin Mariah and Miguel I recorded them on my snap, and posted it. Ever since the twins came they got darker. But i dont mind because i wouldnt want them to be suppoer light. Now my kids look like this👇👇👇

 Now my kids look like this👇👇👇

Miguel.