2 in 1

Hey yall its lowkeyonfleek and your reading I Got Adopted By The Famous Augut Alsina.

This isn't an updaye but i feel like I need to tell yall this.

My real supporters will sit and read my more eger supporters who wanna update will skil past. And thats ok but leave a like below and i will put it in for the next chaper (15+ votes.)

Enough Ramblin

Wattpad is really important to me. I feel like I can express my imagination with this app. To be honest this all and all the millions of books in it, good or not, have inspired me to make a big step. All the support you guys give me, it makes me want to make my chapters longer. It also makes me what to do competitions like a new character and stuff. But it would help if someone would drop a comment or 1k. (Lol)But to get to the point, I have decided that I would be a published writter on Story Bird. Nooooo im not leaving yall. But what I will try and update once every week, but I recently discovered that i can go online in my Chrome Book and update. That seems easier to me because  can type faster. Anyways that means update will come alot faster now. But I hope all the feedback will roll over to my new published authors name. But you guys will also play a big roll in thus journey. If you are a real fan of me you are still reading and I want you to comment on what my first book will be about. I am NOT doing and sexual books with curse words or anything. Just a legit book for all ages. So please, help a sista out. Wouldn't it be great to put on my college application that I was a published author at age...not tellin (theres weirdos out there)

Now to the shout out.

Shout out to.......

alekaysolit

And

Skittlex548

Thank both of yall fir the support.