Levels to this

August POV
After two years in jail I got out. Now I know India doesnt want to be with me, I just want to be the dad she barely had. I wanna meet my grandchildren and my son-in-law. Sike..im just working on my master plan. 1. Get close to them 2. "Babysit" 3. Kill the babies. Easy but will take time. So I walked to her house. Yes I know where she lives, I keep tabs on her. Anyway I rang the doorbell and Camren opened the door.

"Man. Get the f-" I cut him off before he finished "I dont want any problems..i just wanna meet my grandchildren." I was literally begging.

"And why would I believe you?"

"Because im sorry for everything I put yall threw..seiously" I said begging again.

"Man come in"

Step 1 in process.

India POV

I was out when I see the celebrity Chris Brown at Mcdonalds. I acted as if I didnt see him though. I walked to the register and arched my back and felt his eyes on me. Soon after ordering I reached for my wallet when he grabbed my arm stopping me from getting my wallet. "$15.43" the cashier said. Then Chris, feels so awkward saying his name, pulled out a wob of money and payed for my meal.

Then we went to his house.

We talked and talked untill he kissed me. And I liked it. Hopefully this is real thought. We ended up doing more than kissing.

Cam POV

I watched as August interacted with my kids. He looked as if he meant well, like he learned his lesson in jail. Maybe we can let him in now. But it was already 10:05 and India still wasnt home yet. "Hey august ine go run to the store real quick...can you watch them?"

August POV

My plan went faster than I thought. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a knife and slowly walked back to the crib. Then lifted my arm...

Cams POV
It tuned out I didnt really need to go to the store. I was walking back to the house when I seen August grab a large knife from the drawer. I quietly walked in the house. I was going i get every second of what he was doing on camera today.

August POV
I looked at the knife then my reflection in the knife. And when I looked I saw nothing but a monster.

Where did I go wrong?

Was I really gonna kill the poor innocent kids no babies?

I looked at my grandchildren and I kissed their foreheads. Then reversed the knife towards my chest. And stuck it threw. I saw someone run towards me but they were too late.

Cam POV
I set up the camera then got on one knee in case he would try sum. Then he reversed the knife and went towards himself. By the time I got over there it was too late.

Where is India?

India POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as Chris thrusts strong and slow. He wasnt treating me as a f*ck. He was making love to me. "Fuckkk....come sit on me babey" quickly I stuck his thick self into my p*ssy. Then began riding and riding. Slow though to tease but he grabbed my waist and slammed me down, takin all of him. "Nooo it to muchh...ughhhh its t-too biggg" moaned louder than before. "Take it..all of it" he groaned " OHH ca-n i-i cummmm" "Yes all over me" he groaned after my question. He thrusted 3 more times before I came and after 1 more i felt his warm cum shoot inside me.

Chris POV

I want her soooo bad. After we made love we fell asleep. Till the next day.

Next Morning (still Chris Pov)

I woke up due to this stupid ass alarm. I went in the bathroom to piss then brush my teeth and by the time I got back into my room India was still sleeping. So since we were naked i got back in the bed. Just looking at her I get turned on. I went under the covers and carefully stread her legs...luckily she didn't wake up. Then I just dove in licking her clit. I heard her groan then I tounge fucked her "chissssss" "hey ba-" before i could finish she pushed my head back to her p*ussy. I hummed on her and she started to moan louder. "Fuck-AHH babyy right thereee" she moaned as I slipped my index and middle fingers in her. "Mmmm" i groaned against her. "CHRISSSS IM CUMINGGGG.......AHMMMM" she came but I kept going and her legs began to violently shake and then I stopped. I went up to her with her eyes closed. I started kissing her neck leaving a hicky then to her jawline. "Fuck me now" she told me grabbing at Cj. It took no time to slip into her waterfall. I went slow and deep. Shes not walkin today, tomorrow, or the next day. "Mmmm" i groaned
10 min later
Sweat dripped down my body as I went faster in India then her phone started ringing. Doesnt mean im stopping nopeee feels tooooo good.

India POV
I grabbed my phone not looking at the caller id. "What" i growled at the person on the phone. "India where are you!?" Camren yelled in my ear i moaned feeling Chris. I didnt have time for his bs so I just hung up. "MM BABYYY CAN I CUMM" i yelled as chris repeatedly hit my spot "yes baby alll over this d*ck go head sexy mmm yeah throw that" he groaned when i started throwing it back. " HUHHHHH" i moaned ad i came seconds later i felt his warm cum go into me.

Later that day
Me and Chris went on a date and we got to know each other wayyy better. It felt like I knew him for years. We were walking and I heard camera clicks but didnt care neither did he. We went back to his house and I got my stuff getting ready to go. "I had a good time this weekend baby" he whispered in my ear kissing my jaw. " Me too Chris" "Thats not my name. Its Babe, baby, daddy, and zaddy at times. " he growled at me "ok Chris" i said smirking. He chuckled then slammed me into the wall "dont play me like I wont fuck you for the rest of next week baby girl" i just moaned and said " ok daddy". Then of course he smirked and kissed me. Which ended up as a headed makeout session with my back against the wall and my legs wrapped around him. Then we pulled away pecking the i squeezed him " ahh ok shit" he whined. I got down and went to the door "Bye chris" i said then closed the door runing out to my car. Then J seen him come out and he said "you dont know what ima do next time i get my hands on you...which will be soo" the he walked in the house. Then my mind dozed of to Camren. And how I left me kids for 2 whole days(A/N Chris knows bout the kids but doesnt care and says he would treat the as his own)

Chris makes me happy. Camren lost his touch. He always mad and kisses my ass. I want something more ruff. Like chris.

I pulled up to my house and seen police and shit. I pulled in the drivway and one of them aproached me. "Are you India Alsina" "Yes?" He gave me a large envelope and walked away. I went in the house and opened it and showed august with a knife in his chest.

___________________