Update* Dont know what im missin

For now on I will keep the sequel in on book so I will insert it in here jut skip if you read already.

-

2 yrs Later

Indias POV

"Hey mommys babies" i say to 3 year old Mariah and Miguel

"MAMAAAA" they yell as I record them

After my "death" I recovered and lived life. Me and Camren are trying us again at a slow pace. But for now we are best friends with benefits. Yesssss we kiss and stuff but no sex or anything. We do live near eachother though.

I went back to college and got my degree in law school, and now I am a well payed lawyer. Usually I get payed at least 100,000,000. (A/N a year because you already kno i know it sounds dum but just go with it) I am on the top. Camren also went back to college and got his degree on the Justice system so he's a WELL payed Cheif. He gets payed more than me. And in thay police outfit he looks fineeeeeee.

Ding Dong!

Its probably Camren coming to hang out.

I went to the door and sure enough.

"Hey you" Camren says walking in

"Yep you can come in" i say and lock the door

"Sorry, MARIAHHHH" he yells

"Oh lord" i whisper

Mariah is a mommies and daddies girl. Sure enough here comes Mariah running down the hall to her dad.

"DADAAAA" she yells giggling

Whenever they do this Miguel comes out of no where and crawls onto me out of jelousy.

Welp here he comes.

His arms crossed with a pouty face and his curly hair in his face.

I picked him up and giggled.

"You jelous Mimi" i ask by his nickname

"Pghenakcmefbdk" he says

I laughed at his gibberish

"How could K forget MIGUELLL"
camren yells

"DADAAAA" he says finnaly smiling

Camren puts down Mariah and she pouts.

Lord why do these kids have to be so jelous.

I picked her up.

"Its ok mama" i preach.

"You ready babe" Camren asked me

"Yes" he called me babe.

Maybe our relationship is deeper than I thought.

"Yeah"

We meet up at either my house or his house to go to church every now and then. We dropped the kids off at Camrens mothers and went to dennys.

-
Camren's POV

After church we decided to go to Dennys. When we were at Dennys a beautiful women came to serve us. I mean me and India aren't together so why not.

"Hi, im Courtney. I will be your server today, can I get yall something to drink?"

"Ill be happy to drink you" I attempted to flirt ,making india look at me crazy.

"Um, sir I like to keep my drinks to myself. So im guessing you want a water. And for you mam?"

"Shit...um ill take a sprite." India said

"Is 7up ok?"

"Yes"

"Ok ill be right back with your drinks"

After she left india got on her phone and didnt look up at me once.

"Im starting to think I came to Dennys alone..."

"Im starting to think you really dont want me anymore" india challenged.

"I just think we should move on."

"Ok" she said

"Ok?"

"Ok" she said giving me a thumbs up

"In-"

"Here are your drinks" she handed our drinks to each other and winked at...India?

"What can I getchu to eat"

-

India POV

After eatin that bomb ass food. I had to use the bathroom. So I told Camren to just wait for me in the car. When I finished I washed my hands and see our waitress walk in.

"Hey..."

"India" i say

"Im-well you already know my name"

"Alright well see ya" just as i was about to walk out the door she stopped me.

"Wait!"

"Yeah" i asked walking back in. She walked closer to me locking the door.

"I find you extremely attractive" she said rubbing up and down my waist.

"...." silence is what came out of my lips.

Then she picked me up and kissed me. And i kissed back. Liked it. Then she placed me on the sink and pulled down my skirt and underwear. By now i think Camren left. He does that.
Then she went down on my.

She flicked her smooth tinder tounge on my clit and boy did it feel good.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it in more towards my core.

"Uhhhhh" i moaned

"You like this baby" she moaned into me making me feel the vibrations of her voice.

"Yesssssss...uhh im gonna cummm" i moan

She went faster plunging 2 fingers in me. Soon enough i came. She put her numbrr in my phone.

"Call me"

How yall like that sexually twist.

Vote
Comment
And follow

Luv yall

~Highkeyonfleek