In love

India POV

Chris was asleep by the time I woke up. It was about 7 am so I decided to do the same stunt he pulled on me. I think I sucked divk twice in my entire lifetime but I give that awsome jawsome. Yah hearddd. So I went under the covers and pulled CJ out of the boxers and began stroking him. Chris immediately snatched the covers off of us and looked dead into my eyes. I had to look away cuz it was scary and sexy at the same time.

¨India look at me¨ he demanded

¨mhmhm¨ I sucked his divk pretending I didn't hear him

He then motioned for me to get up, so I did. A split second after I got up he snatched my panties off and sat me on his face. Why? Because he cant go a day without eating my puzzy. You should see him when I'm on my period.

¨mmmm chrisss¨

He drops me on the bed and pins me down.

¨What did I tell you about calling me that.¨ He says slipping in.

¨Mmmmm that.....OHHHH¨ I couldn't even get my words out

¨Dont call..mm..me dat a-again¨

¨Okkkk babyyy¨

---

Camren {POV}

I got me a new hoe in this bitch. I actually miss India but fuck her. I just liked her pussy. Speaking of that ima post that on twitter.

¨Fuck India she was just a piece of pussy¨

--

Chris {POV}

Me and India decided to take the kids to the beach and play. We got there and India had to wear this sexy ass bathing suit. Ughh she makes me so hard. But the kids are around and that not ok.

 But the kids are around and that not ok

India {POV}

We decided to go to the beach so we bought those sandcastle makers or whatever. I peeped Chris lift a lil I almost busted out laughing but I didn't. He then got soft. We were at the beach the Miguel and Mariah put on their floatties. I held Miguel and Chris held Mariah in the water and they splashed and build sand castles together and it was overall fun. We stay for the whole day and took pictures then headed home.

Once we got home the kids were sould alsleep like always and everybody took a shower already. So me and Chris were laying in bed looking at the ceiling.

¨Do you want it as bad as I do?¨"he asked

¨Yes¨ with that word we fucked.

lol

short chapter but like an comment for an update if yall dont want to wait months like last time I could update tm but its up to yall. MUCH LOVE

-your leader Highkeyonfleekm