The Missing Girl Next Door

It was the 17th of June and me and some of my friends went to a party . Including Alison. We all had fun and started to have a laugh and a joke and all of a sudden we heard a loud , shrieking scream. We looked around to see where it was coming from but we then realised that Ali was missing . We looked for her for at least 45 minutes and none of us could find her . In that group , it was me (Carah) , Emily, Hanna and Spencer and we all decided to launch a search party and confirming to the police  . We took a taxi down to the police station and filed a missing persons report. We had one last search around Primwood and then we all went home . I couldn't find her anywhere but why Ali . I mean , I know lots of people had a thing on her but no one needed to kidnap her . She was only 15 . On the way home we all shouted " Ali. Alison !" . We had literally no response and all that we heard was the dogs barking back . We all had hope that she was alright but me , well ... I wasn't too sure . I thought something more sinister could have happened. I told my sister Perri and she was automatically worried too . The next day , we had a phone call from the police only because Ali was a really close friend . They were only confirming that she was missing and that an official search began ...