Ian Carter

"Ah Spencer , I see you have come crawling back to me again . I told you a year ago this would happen " Ian snapped .

"Yeah Ian . It's just a shame you had to ruin all these poor peoples party for them . Oh have you ruined anyone else's life's tonight? No ? Oh ! That's a shock ! " said Spencer.

Ian tried to square up to us and we all backed off . That's when we got the next text through . This one had to be the worst ... it stated:

"Oh girls . You four little liars really think that you can be safe talking to Ian like that ? Well girls ... Let's play a game ! We will play dares ... first hanna . Go over there to the table and eat all the cupcakes and yes ... eat all 20 of them . Now a date for Spencer ... go up to Ian later on tonight and invite him back to your house ... and Carah . Go steal Emily's pictures and send them to her parents. and don't worry little liars ... I won't leave out Emily...
-A"

One by one , we refused to do what "A" said to us . Hanna ate 4 cupcakes instead of 20 . Spencer walked straight by Ian . And me , well I didn't send the pictures to her parents . Spencer said that she was wondering what " A" sent Emily ... what could it have been ? At that point none of us felt safe . We knew the person behind the messages was someone around us if they knew where the snack table was and where the photo booth was . Obviously they were in sight of us ... we text back asking what Spencer was wearing and this is what "A" replied ...

"Ah . She is wearing a black shirt with a white waistcoat , gold speckled belt , black berret , black and gold leggings with white and black flats .
-A"
We were all creeped out by this and a strange man with a black hoodie approached us . We all walked away as fast as we could because we didn't want to talk back to him . He grabbed me by the wrist and the girls followed .

The story shall be continued from the point of the hooded man grabbing Spencer in chapter five ...

Thank you for reading this far on in my book . If you like it , please share it with friends and vote for it . Again , I enjoy writing so tell me what you think so I can keep writing books like this . Thank you ...