I see you -A

"Come on girls ... just open the curtains ... I just want to see your face ... oh , I almost forgot ... you want to see mine . Well you won't be seeing me anytime soon . Will you text me back ?
-A"

Oh okay . Everything is totally normal . Except I now have to die or else something will happen ?!
Just my luck isn't it ...
said Emily ...
Spence said that we should respond to text ... so , being us , we did ...
Spencer wrote the text out and said ...

"Oh you . 'A' will you just leave us alone because you are threatening us . Well guess what ... you don't scare us . If you ever lay as little as a finger on us ... we will go straight to the police. 'Please write back soon'
'-S'..."

Almost immediately, we received a text back .

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE !? . You really think I care about your little 'police stunt' . Yeah right ... do what you want but you will never find me ...
-A"

What the hell ? That police stunt ? This stupid idiot really thinks that anon can manipulate and interrogate us . Let's see who is laughing now ....

Just as I said that , we head a screech like nails on a chalkboard. The curtains were moving from the sound of the screech . I swear it was horrific ...

As we opened the curtains we seen a person with a knife in one hand and a gun pointing at us in the other . The person had an anonymous mask hiding their face . It shouted

"STOP WHERE I CAN SEE YOU . DONT MOVE A MUSCLE OR A BULLET WILL GO STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU . "

Okay I won't say anything. Don't move okay .
Said Emily .

Spencer shouted :
DUCK EVERYONE AND CRAWL !!!!!

We all done that immediately and ran to the corner of the room .

Hanna ran across the room to grab a phone . She ran back across and just narrowly missed a bullet fired from a revolver .

Hanna screamed down the phone as she dialled 911 . She screamed :
"HELLO 911 . PLEASE SEND POLICE . THEIR IS A STRANGE PERSON STANDING OUTSIDE OF MY FRIENDS WINDOW WITH A GUN AND A KNIFE . PLEASE HURRY . "

We were all screaming down the phone as another four bullets were fired through the window . The operator on the phone called backup to the station and one more bullet rammed through the window shattering the glass completely.

We all stood in the corner screaming for help as a foot came in through the window and the gun turned round towards us .

"A" a finger moved towards the trigger and it loaded the gun before ...