day iv | G & books

the last request | d a y  i v

; G  &  b o o k s

 "What is our agenda today?" Tanong ko kay Maddie as I sit next to her.

"I know it is not a Sunday but let's go to the church then we'll go to a nearby book shop."

"Okay, im good with that. I'll just fix myself up. You go fix yourself too."

- -

I looked at Maddie who's eyes are shut and silently whispering her prayers. How can she be beautiful in every possible way?

"Hey Bei." She suddenly opened her eyes.

"Ha?"

"Dot stare at me. Try to talk to Him too." She might have seen my confused look so she said, "the father up above, you know. Talk to G."

"Ahhh." I just nodded. So tama pala 'yung pagkakaintindi ko.

"Don't you worry He listens. He might not reply at the moment but for the next few days you'll get His answers. He knows what's best for us." She said then she smiled, shut her eyes again and continued praying.

Just like what she said, pumikit ako and I started praying.

Hi G, it's been a long time since I talked to you and visited you. And just like the last time Im with this girl named Maddie right beside me again. I dont know where to start but thank you, for everything and sorry for all the bad things I've done. And thank you for your endless love and forgiveness. I just wanna thank you again because Im with her, im with Maddie. Give me the courage for the remaining days. Guide me, G. I badly need your help.

I opened my eyes and saw Maddie staring at me.

"You look cute." She said, "so what did u pray?"

"Private. Leave it alone."

She chuckled, "okay."

- -

"You can sit there and wait for me." Maddie said, "but try to roam around baka may makita kang magandang book na gusto mo." I just nodded and signaled her to go.

My phone vibrated so I checked it.

From: Jhoanna

Meet me tomorrow. 4pm.

My heart instantly bump fast. My hands are shaking but i luckily typed 'okay, see you tomorrow :)' as my reply. Okay, im good. To ease the tension im feeling I stood up and like what Maddie said, I roamed around the bookshop.

Ever since ganto na talaga si Maddie. She always make sure that she's able to visit a book shop atleast once a week and purchase a book.

Masyadong malaki 'tong bookshop kaya diko alam kung saan ba ako titingin ng books. Pumunta na lang ako sa romance section since ito naman ang genre ng lahat, love.

Its funny how people is so obsessed with the idea of love that they never thought of the heart breaks it may cause. But I admire those hearts who's been broken several times already but never stopped loving.

I ran my fingers through the row of books at the bookshelf and just let my fingers stop to whatever book. After a few seconds I decided to stop and then I grabbed the book where my fingers are placed.

I read the synopsis at the back, "Once you love a person you can never unlove them."

"Boo!" napayakap ako sa libro at napapikit, "Mygod Maddie, you scared the hell out of me!" I shouted but she just chuckled.

"So what's with this book ha?" She grab the book I was holding and read something again from the back.

"Once you love person, you can never unlove them." She stared at me with suspicious eyes.

"What?!" She moved closer and raised her eyebrow.

"So... You still love me?" And I was dumb founded.

- x

Skinny's note: I did an update bec sobrang daming ganap? Lol. Matagal ko na'tong sinulat HAHAHA. Please be reminded that i'll update whenever i reach my quota so yes. Hope you're all enjoying the flow of the story. 

Please leave your comments down below, it would mean a lot! <3