Intro To The Informational Guide

Hello everyone, I am Lyss Taylor.

I am using the information I have learned over the years including some information on the internet to help you write a story. This can be used as a guide for wattpad or anything outside of it. This isn't intended to be an official guide on how you need to write a story, it is an outline on how you COULD write one. I am not published, I do not have anything published on wattpad yet either, but I am working on that.

Some background from me, I'd say that I love writing, I have written all my life and have been inspired by the arts to create my own. I have written some stories that I have never finished when I was younger, and I have two I am currently working on. One is a creepypasta fanfiction that I am fixing up to have a smoother transition in scenes, the other is a series I have been outlining since October of 2015. I am excited to start writing, and I also am excited to have others read my stories someday. As of now, I am a college student at a local community college so I can do my prerequisites out of the way so I can transfer and become a Psychiatrist.

Enough about me lets get on with helping you write.

We will cover many different ways to write:

* Reading and Writing

* Persuasive, Informative, and Entertaining

* Importance of Organization

* Journal Writing

* The Seven Archetypes

* Audience, Topic, Purpose

* PoV Narration

* Writer's block

* Plot Outlining

* Character outlining

* How to Create a Title

There are way more topics to cover but these are the topics that I either have experience with or have useful information on. All sites will be cited at the bottom of the chapter for the individual chapter itself.

I hope you find all of the information here interesting or useful for your success in writing. Thank you for taking the time to read.