Chapter 11

FOUR YEARS LATER !

 Taylors POV:

  Today Jackson turns four and today Jason , Luke , and Payton all graduate from College they all have been such a big part of Jacksons life and I am so thankful for that .An we all have big futures ahead of us because what Pay doesn't know is that we are all moving to Nashville in August Lukes going to ask her to move with him and it just so happens that Jason , Jackson and I are moving there as well the boys wanna start trying to get a record deal and start there music careers. I cant wait for our new life's .

Payton's Pov:

   Well today Luke, Jason and I all walked across a big stage with our college degrees done and ready for our new lifes ahead of us . We are just outside In the fresh summer air taking pictures when Luke said Pay turn around and I did and I found Luke in one knee with a ring box in hand and he said Payton will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs.Bryan and I said yes threw my tears it was so special I loved every minute of that then he told me we would be moving to Nashville an I said as long as we keep the house here for when we come to vist an he said yea I was doing that anyway sweetie. Taylor then ran over and said we have a wedding to plan and I said taylor be my brides maid and she said yes then I said Jackson wanna be the ring bear and he said yes aunt P and I smiled and hugged him. Jason and Taylor got married 2 years ago they waited till he was two to get married and it took almost that long to plan the darn weddin ! But I need to call Callie her and Brant hadn't made it to the graduation at least I thought that till I turned and there they where . I ran and said your my maid of honor and she said yea !  Then we all took a group picture with little Jackson in it because after all he is a part of the Crew I cant wait till all of us are married and have kids we are always goin to have something adding to the family !