Chapter 14

ONE WEEK LATER !

WEDDINGDAY ...

Payton's POV:

    Today is the day I finally get to marry the man I always wanted to marry since I was 13 I am so ready I cant wait to be Payton Marie Bryan and I see it now that Luke is going to say alright pastor lets just cut the crap and get to the I do part please thanks ! I will most likely end up laughing my but off up there .. but I cant wait to see his face when I walk down to him with my daddy by my side , I think my daddy is an emotional wreck today I would be to if I was giving my baby away . So I am ready and its almost time and I ask to talk to dad by myself just him and me and everyone goes out and takes there spots so the can walk down to the front . I said " Daddy I will always be your little girl and you will always be my number one and the first man I loved but now Luke and I are going to start our own family and live our life here and in Nashville and on the road , but if I am ever missing home daddy don't think I wont pack up a bag and drive down here or get on the first plane to Leesburg Georgia ! and if anything happens that I need to know about your but better call me daddy cause I will drop everything and anything to be with you all now lets walk me down that walk way daddy ! he smiled and said baby girl I know you always will be and you follow your dreams and yall make me proud ya here , and the moment something goes wrong don't think I wont be at the door step ready to knock some since into the boys head , I said awh daddy I love you now help this bride to her new husband !  he said alright baby girl get the George Strait goin ! I said yea I walked down the walk way to my new future blaring I cross my heart by George strait and Lukes face and everyone elses was priceless and I thought to myself this is my new life my new world and I am the luckiest girl in the world .

Luke's POV :

   Payton was beautiful and I love her dress it was camo and white and I cant belive they let her walk down the aisle with a pistol with sun flowers coming out of it but hey a girl with a gun is a keeper and she's all mine forever and ever amen . But I am about to tell this preacher to just cut it to the  I do part . Hey bubby I say can we just get to the I do part thanks cause us country folk here don't want an hour long weddin  I said and he said okay and we went on  we put the rings on each others ringers and then he said I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride and that just what I did  I kissed her really good then when we pulled away we turned and he said I know give you Mr and Mrs. Thomas Luther Bryan and I gotta say this has been the best day of my life and I am so glad its official and I am ready to head on our honey moon to Florida . About 7 hours later we are on our way to Orlando Florida yea we are going to Disney world we may be 19 but we still are newly weds and children at heart !

Taylor's POV:

 The wedding was amazing and Brantley had to pay everyone of us 50$ cause he said that Luke wouldn't tell the Pastor to cut to the I do part so I walked out of the weddin $50 richer and with my two boys by my side . it was an amazing day we cried we laughed and said goodbye for 2weeks as they go to Orlando florida for there honeymoon gosh Id hate to know what happens there.

Callie's POV:

 The wedding was great I am glad to see my two bestfriends happily married and I am so glad they didn't do things backwards like the rest of us cause with a baby it is hard to plan  a weddin Brant and I are trying to plan our wedding and Take care of Ella at the same time . Its not gonna be easy but we make everything work and we haven't let anything break us and we wont let anything break us we are the next to get married . Gosh Luke and Pay will probly already have a baby another one on the way and tay and jay will probly have three by the time we get married .