Chapter 3

TORDS POV

After that tom really dad talk to me. We where in almost everyclass together except for social i was in social with edd and matt but that was at the end of the day. During math class i would stare at tom i don't know why i just would i couldn't focus at all eather, the teacher called on me but i just sat there staring at tom then i realized that everyone was staring at me and i started to slide down into my desk. It was really awkward. After that i tried to pay more attention.

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

I walked into the cafeteria it was crowded with people i looked around to try and find edd, matt, and tom, but there where so many people i couldn't find them. Then i heard someone call my name i looked around and saw edd i walked over to him and he was sitting with matt, and tom. Edd had saved a seat for me so i sat down "hi tord!" Matt said as i sat down. "Oh hello matt." I looked over at tom and he was drinking something "tom what are you drinking?" I asked "wouldn't you l-like to know." He mumbled with a sler. I quickly realized what he was drinking. "Tom this is school!" "Ya i k-know edd." He awnsered "you can't drink at school!" Edd stared at tom "fine." He put the bottle into his backpack but he smelled like alcohol. It wasn't long before he walked out of the cafiteria stumbling a little. "I should see if he's ok." Edd stood up and was about to leave "no i will." I got up and left before edd could say no. I walked out of the cafeteria and looked around hoping that he didn't leave the school then i saw the bathroom door close. I knew that it could have been anyone but i still went to look. I walked over to the blue door and opened it. "Tom? You in here?" I yelled, i heard a groan and new that it was tom. I looked around and saw him sitting on the floor "you ok?" He looked at me with his big black "eyes" he obviously wasn't feeling well. I went to grab his hand to help him up but he moved it way "don't touch me." "Ok i won't." I awnsered then i sat down in front of him. "Why are you here." He asked "well i came to see if you where ok." "Oh." He awnsered. We sat there for a bit not talking when the bell rang for class to start we just sat there. I looked at him "we should go." "You can i'm not." He replied. "Well i can't leave you here." He looked at me "why?" "Because i can't." He smiled a little. After a little longer we heard our names on the anouncements. "We should go know tom." "Ya." He seemed ok but he still smelled like alcohol. "Hey tom." "Ya?" "You smell like alcohol." "Oh." He looked at me "well then what do i do?" "Um i have a fabreez." He looked at me confused "why do you have a fabreez?" "I really don't know." He laughed a little. We left the bath room after we used the fabreez to see two teachers standing there. I heard tom mumble "oh shit" the teachers looked at us "you should be in class." They looked at us "oh um ya we know." I looked over at tom and his "eyes" where ghost white. "Well then get going!" Toms "eyes" went black again and we ran to class. When we got into class we got detention for skipping.

(((((((((((((( dere chu guys go this took me a while cause i was doing stuff today and i would right a bit then have to do something then go and read it then add more then ya repeat lol