Chapter 4

TOMS POV

As me and tord where sitting in class we got a lot of weird glares from eduardo and mark, soon we heard whispers then other people in the class give us weird glares. "Hey tom." Tord whispered to me "what?" I awnsered "why are people staring at us?" He asked. I just looked at him "um i dunno." He looked a bit worried. The teacher got a call. "Ok class i need to attend to something i will be back in a few minutes please read your notes." After that the teacher left and everyone started talking, my head started to hurt so i covered my ears. "Tom are you ok?" Tord asked "ya im fine." I only had a headache i was fine. He looked at me "are you sure?" "Ya im sure." I awnsered. After a little i saw matt walk by crying a little with edd beside him "tom is that matt and edd?!" Tord said sounding scared "ya!" I ran out of the class to see what was wrong with matt and tord followed "edd what happened to matt??" Edd looked at me and sighed but before he could say anything matt interrupted "JON BROKE MY MIRROR!!!" Edd facepalmed "why did he do that?" Tord asked "he told us that if he didn't then eduardo and mark would hurt him." I quickly walked back to class "tom?" I heard tord say behind me. I ignored him then walked into the class "HEY EDUARDO!" Eduardo looked at me then i punched him in the face. He looked at me then tried to punch me back, i dodged it. Mark walked over and everyone started chanting "fight!" Eduardo looked at me "ha! Who's gonna help you drunkie?!" He grinned "i don't need help." I went to punch him again but mark grabed my arm. I quickly looked at mark and punched him with my other arm then eduardo grabed my other arm and laughed. I heard someone running up from behind me i was ready for a teacher to yell at me but it was tord, he launched him self onto mark and punched him multiple times. Eduardo punched me in the stomach it hurt a lot so i punched him in the stomach too. It looked like tord was going to murder mark until the teacher came in and saw us fighting. Tord looked at the teacher and got knocked out when mark punched him in the face, the teacher had to ask some other kids in the class to help break me and eduardo apart. I don't care if i end up in trouble eduardo has been a jerk to almost everyone and i wanted to do something 'cause i was done with it. I looked over at tord to see him knocked out on the floor and i stopped and thought "this is my fault." I looked at mark he had a black eye and had a nose bleed, and tord his face barley looked touched except for the gigantic cut he had across his face. The others let me go and i ran over to tord and started to try and wake him up. But he wouldn't.

((((((((((((( cliff hanger