「HunHan」Stargazing

"Are we there yet?" I chuckled at Luhan's antics.

"Almost there." I said as I led him closer to our destination. I guided him around a log before he trips on it. A few minutes later, we arrived on a cliff.

"Okay, you can remove the blindfold now." I said. Luhan slowly removed the blindfold and blinked. He looked around and gasped when he saw the stars twinkling in the sky. I laid down on the soft grass underneath our feet and have one of my arms behind my head as a pillow while the other on my stomach. Luhan laid down beside me, still in awe of the stars. I looked at him and my heart started beating faster in my chest. His eyes are wide in awe as his mouth is slightly open. This man beside me made me fall for him without even trying. I'm head over heels for my bestfriend.

"The stars are so beautiful!" He exclaimed, still looking at the stars in awe. I smiled at him and thought of how adorable he is right now.

"Cute." I said as I pinched his cheek with my free hand. He snapped out of his daze and glared at me.

"I am not cute!" He said and pouted. I chuckled and pinched his cheek harder.

"Ow, ow! Stop!" He whined. I chuckled and said, "Nope, cutie." His face turned red when I called him 'cutie'.

"No! I'm manly!"

"Keep telling yourself that when you're pouting adorably."

"Nooooooo! Stop it!"

"Nope."

--------------------

We were both lying down in silence. We were looking at the stars above us and lost in our thoughts.

"You're confusing." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"How so?"

"It's because..... Well..... Ugh, I don't know! You just confuse me so much!" My eyebrow was still raised. Luhan sighed and said, "You're... giving off messages I don't understand."

"How can you not understand these messages you speak of?" I asked.

"Well..."

"Well?" Luhan sat up and suddenly screamed in frustration. I jumped a little when he screamed.

"I don't know if your messages are indicating if you like me in the same way or not!" His eyes widened when he realized what he just said and covered his mouth. My eyes widened, but went back to normal. I slowly sat up, still looking at him.

"I'm sorry! I can explain! What I meant was.... Uh..... It's not I.... God, this is embarrassing." He blushed a bright red and covered his face with his hands. I slowly put my hand on the side of his face and made him look at me. I pulled down his hands with my other hand and saw his eyes closed shut tightly.

"Open your eyes." I commanded him. He slowly opened his eyes and made eye contact with me. He blushed brightly and averted his eyes away.

"Explain." He gulped and tried to explain without stuttering, but failed.

"S-Sehun, I l-l-like you. V-Very much." He stuttered.

"Look at me." He slowly looked at me straight in the eye. I sighed and I closed my eyes. I leaned towards him until our lips met. He froze in place when our lips touched. I pulled away and opened my eyes.

I looked at him in the eye and said, "I like you too, very much." His breath hitched when I confessed. I waited for him to react to his feelings being returned. I was suddenly pulled back in a kiss. My eyes widened as I see Luhan's eyes closed, and kissing me. I got over my shock and slowly closed my eyes, kissing back.

Who knew stargazing can lead to confessions and kisses?

I'm happy though, because our love grew more under the stars.