Chapter IV: Home

After eating and almost getting kicked out for public disturbance, Andre and his group hopped inside Ashe's car and headed to the dock. NJ mentioned that John, their dad, was there. Once they pulled up, they all piled out and Andre squinted in the dark, in search of him.

He turned to his sister, "Where is he?"

Before she could say anything, Mimi yells, "There!"

Their heads spin to the direction she pointed to, the guys then yell excitedly, "JOHN!"

They all run to the figure afar, John's grey eyes widened, the eyes that Norma Jean possessed as well. All the boys group hugged him all at once, yelling. John's name echoed loudly in the sky. Norma Jean, Mimi, Marilyn, and Nessa giggled, walking over to the wild group.

"Okay! Okay!" shouted Norma Jean, pushing them away from her father, they calmed down, "Can you not suffocate my dad? He still needs to be stable to walk me down the aisle!"

"If I can't, then certainly Andre will." John added.

"Ha! That's worse!" She says.

Andre faked a cry, "Damn sis! I thought you loved me?!"

NJ rolled her eyes, and Andre hugged her side tightly. His eyes scanned the dark and saw an unknown large boat, it could pass for a ship, parked by the dock. It was covered in a large thin white sheet, the sheet was covering most of the boat, so it was unclear what it looked like.

Andre then asks with an arched eyebrow, "What's that?"

He steps towards it, but John blocks him.

"Ah ah." John alarmed, "That is a surprise! Everyone, for a while now, I've been building this badboy for a future trip for all of us."

Everyone cheered or, like Andre, cursed in excitement.

"Where are we going Daddy?" NJ asked eagerly.

John smiles, "Italy."

The teens screamed. Oliver lifted NJ in a bridal style, kissing her lips. Marilyn and Nessa kissed as well, in an embrace. Ashe and Andre slammed each other in a hug, screaming, then Andre spun Mimi in a hug as well. John laughed at the display.

"Italy! Home to the famous star crossed lovers of Shakespeare!" Mimi chimed, holding onto Norma Jean's hands, both squeeling.

"As well as pizza." Andre added.

"Actually, pizza came from Greece, dumbshit." Marilyn said.

Andre paused, looking starstruck. Everyone laughed, and he turned around, waking away, yelling "Are you fucking serious?!"

He came back, puffing, "I'm good now."

"Hey, look in the bright side, man." Ashe says, "At least, Italy has tons of food, as long as we get to eat, then no big deal!"

"And apparently, if you don't finish you're plate, the Italians find that as a form of disrespect." Mimi pointed out.

"No problem for us!" Ashe and Andre both said together.

Andre then says, "But you gotta let me help you John, I mean come on."

"No no." John replied, "My ship, I build it and I finish it."

Norma Jean pouted, "But can you at least let us sneak a peek?"

John shook his head, "Nope, not this time hun." She sighed, but he then added, "But I will tell when it'll be finished."

Everyone's faces lit up, "When?!"

"By the next week, I'm sure of it."

The group cheered, their insides flipped in joy at the thought of leaving to Italy.

"Arrange everything, that's all I ask. Mimi, I suggest you discuss this with your mother, but we all know how she is,  so just pack you things and bounce!"

They laughed, but Andre replied with, "But John, this morning she got kicked out of her family."

"What did you do this time?" John asked, rolling his eyes at Andre.

Andre's jaw dropped, "And you suspect it was because of me!"

"Technically!" Oliver began, "You threw a fucking rock at her window and broke it!"

"That was on accident!"

John chuckled, "Well where is she staying now?"

"Ashe and Andre offered me to stay at their place." Mimi answered.

"Well good luck there." John says, they chuckle, "But all of you guys, pack your things as soon as possible. Quit your shitty jobs, say goodbye to your loved ones-"

"Like we have any, everyone here hates us." Andre says, they laugh.

John rolls his eyes in amusement, "Okay,  then, just pack your things alright? As soon as I finish, we'll set sail. Then in Italy, we'll have my daughter finally marry this guy."

He pats Oliver, they smile. 

"And, we can't start new lives there."

"I can probably dance there!" Mimi says from her thought.

"I could finally finish my movie!" Ashe added.

"With us, acting in it." MarIiyn and Nessa say in unison.

"I can model!" NJ chimed.

"And maybe there you can finish your song and perform it." Oliver suggested to Andre.

Andre began to think, maybe he can. Maybe he can start a new life on this journey, and he will.