Chapter Two. (The Birth of the Mystics - Part 1!)

Author's Note: I would like to start off by apologizing for the long time in updates, but as I explained in Harrison Slytherin and the Dark Desires, those who read it that is, my muse hasn't been with me for some time, and it just returned to this story. In fact this and the main story, but I need to deal with how the Mystics came about before I can do the main story, as the next chapter is all about the Mystics. And the first few chapters of this story is about the Mystics, and as you'll see, there is a lot to explain which I would prefer not to do in the main one as it would take too much time.

Forgive me if you're a Fairy Tail fan, but I'll be explaining about the kind of magic there is in Earthland for those who don't know about Fairy Tail as I know a few of my readers haven't seen nor watched the show. And because of this, you can suspect this to happen a few times within the story.

Please know this is unbeta read, as I don't have a Beta Reader for this chapter, so please suspect spelling mistakes, misspelt words and wrong words used. 

________________________________________________________________________________5th of March 1966:

It has been six months since Jennifer and Kimberly Carter meet Henry Forrest, and things had changed for the Carter Twins. After talking about it between each other, the twins agreed to have Henry to help them and teach them about the WIzarding World of today. Now although they were still at the Orphanage, they would meet up with the Ice Mage as much as possible, where they learnt to control their magic so much better. And whilst their magic was different was somewhat different to Mages, and with the Wizarding World's wand magic, knowing the basics seemed to help them a lot.

Now whilst it wasn't much, they were now able to become invisible, and make things invisible, for up to an hour, which allowed them to hide or/and get away from the Obliviators and the Witch Hunters, and was able to keep up their force-fields for much longer. They had much better control thanks to Henry's training, and were able to last longer using their skills before tiring out from overuse of their abilities.

Other than learning better control of their own magic, the Ice Mage had begun to teach them over the last few weeks one of Earthlands Magic. An ability known as Requip: allows the users to store items in a pocket dimension so they can easily summon it at any time, even during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat. The only downside is that depending how powerful the person was, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store. They learnt that Requip could be used for simple or for combat-related purposes. Some users may just choose to use it to change their clothing. Some believe that more skilled users could be able to Requip different weapons in battle, and it is even possible to Requip armours in the midst of battle - but of yet no one was able to do so.

Whilst Henry couldn't say much about Earthland just yet, he was able to tell the twins that Requip was considered as a Caster Magic, could do magic without an item of any kind of magic. Which was a classification of two types of their magic, the second was Holder Magic. Caster Magic was a magic that is expelled from the body as opposed to Magic done through the use of a weapon or outside source. Which the Carter Twins were considered as. Holder Magic was a Magic that requires a Mage to use an external source to produce the magic. To use these items though, the person would need a small amount of magic to use. Which most of the Wizarding World were considered as, because they use wands to do magic.

Not only did Henry teach them how to control their magic, and how to use Requip, which the twins found very useful once they mastered the skill, but he also teach them what they needed to know about the Wizarding World - mainly about the Wizarding Schools. Henry taught them that there was a law that made anyone with magic, was meant to go to one of the Wizarding Schools - the main one in England was Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Henry informed them if they don't go to one of the Wizarding Schools, the law stated that the Ministry of Magic would be allowed to block their magic, and if they knew about magic alter their memories.