Chapter Three. (The Birth of the Mystics - Part 2!)

5th of August 1974 - The Chambers of Wizengamot:

It had been five long years since Jennifer and Kimberly Carter found out that their friend, Heather Mcmillan, was like them, able to wield magic differently, but unlike them, she used her magic to wield her bones in different ways. She could alter her bones outside of her body to use as weapons, she couldn't do much at the time, but the potential was great. And so Jennifer and Kimberly helped their friend as much as they could, to make her more powerful.

Over the next five years, Heather gained the ability to form bone armour, create better weapons, even at the start of 1974, create a bone servant to fight alongside her. Heather began to try to strengthen her bones. She wanted to try this so that should she need to she could be like a tank and could take things that a normal person couldn't and block attacks long enough for her allies to attack back. All in all, Heather was glad that her friends found out about her abilities, as she was so much more powerful because of them finding her.

But that's not only thing that the twins had accomplished within the last five years, apart for school work, training and helping their friend, Jennifer and Kimberly were always busy. They had to get a Time-Turner from one of Henry's connections to be able to do what they had been doing.

It seemed that after finding Heather, they were able to find more people like them, it was amazing how finding just one of their kind would aid them in getting the rest out of the woodwork. It would seem that Heather knew a few people in Hogwarts that had powers, and they knew people too. And because of the fear of the Wizarding World finding out, they hid themselves until now, with someone willing to help. Now over the last few years, twenty people at Hogwarts came to them, all with different powers, and levels of power - none of them were as powerful as the twins. And from there about another ten who didn't go to Hogwarts came to them, these ones were special cases.

These ones were ones that couldn't go out in public because of their powers altered their appearance, and they weren't able to change back to what they used to look like. Either they had extra parts, such as: extra limbs, a hybrid of a human and animal, or they have particular animal parts because of the misfortune of their magic having an unexpected reaction.

So when they heard what Jennifer and Kimberly were trying to do, them and their families were more than happy to help the twins set up headquarter on the island that the twins had. One such family was Heather's family, as Heather's cousin, Matthew, had gained the ability to transform into a man-wolf. Other than being a man-wolf, Matthew had the enhanced senses that any wolf would have, superhuman strength, speed, endurance, etc. So the families were more than happy to help the twins if it meant that Matthew could walk about in the open. So they gave the twins a discount in helping to build the island up. Some knew that they could only help by building homes, farming for food, or whatever they could, it was the least they could do if it meant their children could lead some semblance of normal life with what they looked like now.

It wasn't only Muggles and Muggle-Borns that helped the Carter Twins, there were a few Purebloods and Half-Bloods that helped them. One such family was their friend Edward Norwood's family. Edward was shocked and amazed at when he found out what his friends could do, although he did feel hurt that Heather didn't tell him sooner, seeing how long they knew each other. But he did understand, she was afraid that he might fear her, and so inform someone. But instead he wanted to help, and knew someone who might be able to help the twins with their plan, his Grandfather and Head of House for the Fairchild's Family, Howard Fairchild.

Once Howard Fairchild heard about this he was shocked, awed and fearful, it was as all that the Purebloods had always feared: that one day Muggle-Bones, if not carefully monitored, would reveal the Wizarding World to the Muggle World. And it would seem that that day would be sooner than he hoped. Whilst he might be okay working with the Muggles and Muggle-Borns, he only wanted to do so to keep them from finding out about them, and to make it so that the Wizarding World would keep on going. But he was awed at the powers that some of these Muggle-Borns had, The Wizarding World could only dream of doing or finding spells half of what they could do, and wondered what else these Muggle-Borns could do if they had the resources to learn from. Part of him wanted nothing more than to stop this before it could start, so that the rest of the world would never learn about magic so soon. But Howard knew that it would only be for a short time, as sooner or later it would start up again and next time there might be no one out there wanting to control what was going on.