Another problem

-Time skip-
-after Art to the beginning of lunch-

I step out of the classroom and take a large, deep breathe. Nothing feels better than to get out of that stuffy classroom. It's now lunch, so I go to the lunch hall, without meeting any of my friends, I mainly try to avoid them since I know the news is bound to come out if they creep up anywhere near my hot and bothered self. I rapidly rush to the serving place and grab a chicken and ham sandwich. '240¥, eh.' It is a  little more expensive than my usual sandwich but they are all out so what choice do I have? I pay for my delicious treat and i fake a huge smile just so none of the teachers suspect I am gloomy. I am honestly still feeling glum but I try not to let it show or affect the people around me. The last thing I want is for people to worry about me.

I pick a comfortable looking chair at the corner of a table, I walk-run to the seat and park my butt onto it. As I take a bite of my food I notice, out of the corner of my eye, that You and Riko are both walking together, hand in hand, and it appears that You is crying!
The urge I have right now to run to her is strong, but I know I have to maintain myself, I have to keep strong too.
I stare at You until they both recognise me, I turn my head around as fast I can but I can feel their beady, little eyes on me and I know they are coming towards me.

I swivel around in my chair and look at both of them, then I smile slightly and then I pretend I have only just seen the state You is in and I react in the way i would've if that really was the first time I saw her. My hand reaches to my mouth and I gasp. I run like the wind to where You is now collapsed and Riko panicking beside her. "What happened!?", I exclaim, You now looks like she is having a mental breakdown. Riko and I both reach or her arms and we carry her up to the roof of our tall school. We lay her down comfortably enough on a bench, where she can catch some fresh air. "So, what's wrong?", I ask, this time a little calmer as to not let my own tears flow.
I watched Riko, as if she was a giant magnet to my eyes, they were attracted, I glared at her as she drew one long, deep breathe. She then burst out by whisper-shouting," You heard some news at school yesterday, something to do with family so she made her way back home hastily yesterday. Once she got home her Mother had to tell her that her Father was beaten up by some gang members who he owed money to.....!" I was honestly shocked! That was a lot to take in at once...
You was also suffering through family troubles.
"When she came to school, she broke down and she then explained to me what was bothering her...I honestly had no words, I was speechless. No words were forming, I looked like an idiot waiting for the school bell to ring...", Riko stated. "Ngh", the only person who could have made that sound. Both of our heads turn to the suspect, You, and of course she looked as if she was struggling out of a dream.
"You!",
"You!",
We exclaim at the same time as each other. You fidgets a little while longer until her eyes shoot wide open and tears start to flow from her already drained eyes.