Breaking apart

After months went by it started getting harder and harder to see her. I applied for a part time job next door to her job because she stayed far and it was hard to get her to come see me so I made it my business to see her. We would take our breaks the same time just so we can talk , hug up and kiss while we could. It was fun while it lasted the store I was working at got a new manager and completely cut me off the schedule. This was bad, she made so many excuses why she couldn't see me and I was just so confused on how you grown and let your parents run your life. My boyfriend and I was still together but we started going Thur our problems with how I'm selfish and I'm this and I'm that. He complained sooooo much .things was getting Rocky ass time went on but if we broke up we would get back together. I started distancing myself from texting her because my feelings were getting involved that I couldn't see her. My boyfriend and I end up getting a place everything was fine than he started to complain again about little things. We had his friend and his friend girl staying with us after a while things was fine but a little more excitement and drama. When him and I started going Thur our little arguments and fight it was tit for tat with us. He wanted me to change so many things about myself but I excepted him for who he was. I'm the type of person who likes to hurt people feelings if they fuck with me. So that being sound after we broke we was still living together and he was being very petty towards me. One night he was gone and his best friend came to get into bed with me, while his girl was sleep on the couch. We had sex not once but twice. I did it to throw it in his face. After days of pettiness pass by we were arguing over the phone and he told me that he went to fuck girls in my car. And that's when I told him I fucked his friend. That night he came home bust Thur the door with rage. It was like he was the Incredible Hulk. He was standing there breathing heavily, looking angry with blood running down  to the floor from his hand. He had a knife in his hand....