New boyfriend new drama

I'd falling in love with this guy. I wanted him all to myself. After five months of dating he didn't want to continue leading me on to think we were going to last forever and get married. I didn't care I still wanted to be with him and continue to work on our relationship to make things right. But he wasn't having it. Mind you my girlfriend who I mentioned before knows my new boyfriend as well they use to text back then. And we all would go out and party together along with my girlfriend boyfriend. We had so much fun together but nothing would make my boyfriend want to stay with me. One day I woke up to these long ass texts from him breaking up with me . I was devastated , he had blocked me on everything from contacting him. I was sad, I couldn't sleep at night all I could think about his him. So I got into my investigation mode to try to find out why . My girlfriend is friends with him on Facebook she told me that it was another girl. I wanted revenge. So one day I got back in touch with him and told him how much I've missed him and sent his naked photos of me. He told me he missed me and he can't get me out of his head and couldn't sleep either . He say its maybe because I was thinking about him too much. He had started a relationship with another girl . The girl of his dreams, But I wasn't hearing that. We set up booty call! This boy workless catch the bus four or five in the morning to come freak me. I was loving having him back in my bed and in my world. I hadn't forgot though how he just left me for someone else . I was out to get revenge if I couldn't have him no one could. I tried being girlfriend number two and everything but after a while he was so into this other girl that he wanted to stop what we were doing and become faithful to the girl of his dreams.