Moving out

So after everything that has happened they never moved and I had the opportunity to get help from DCF and domestic violence agency. They enrolled me in this Program where they relocated you so that your ex can't find you. They gave me funds to move out my place. After I moved they still stayed without paying rent until they got evicted. As I started a new life without my ex I started to him and want him in a sexually way. We end up meeting up and doing things after months pasted by. I had found another job as well. We started hanging out again and everything was cool we was just friends with benefits but after a while I wanted him back. He wasn't having it after everything I put him Thur , cheating , sleeping with his friend , putting him in jail and kicking him out his house. There was no chance of us getting back together. So after a while I didn't want to continue having sex with him if I couldn't have him back. I had met someone else who had kept my mind off of him . This guy was not light skin which is my type but he was brown with nice brown eyes long eye lashes and Chinese eyes like mine. He was so cute to me. Me and this guy hit it off. We liked each other and after a while we started dating . Yes I had gotten another boyfriend, that's what I do to keep my mind off of one man. At the beginning of I and my new boyfriend sex life it wasn't peaches and cream. I was complaining to my boy bestfriend about it . But as we continued things got better. I was spending so much time with this boy , I thought he could be the one to make me stop sleeping around. But he did slow me down I wanted to be faithful to him but I can tell he was not the faithful type. I tried to rear him in to committing to being faithful to me but it took time. He prolong the contract.