Reunited

The restraining order was approved by the judge so when he got out he could only come back to the house with the police. So when he came back to get his things he came with the police being the petty person he is he then started taking some of my things. I told the police that they were my things but they say he can take whatever he wants I'll have to take him to court to get my things back. This dumb ass not tried to take the toilet seat that he brought. The police wasn't having that , they told him go put it back, what do he expect a little girl to sit on when she using the bathroom. After that was over I wanted his friends out my house . I tried everything!!!!! Except getting a eviction notice for four people. That was my only option. When my ex came back a second time to get his times which it was suppose to be a one time thing but he got over on me, I tried locking them out while they were outside talking to the police. That didn't work the police ordered me to open the door and that I couldn't do that. I changed locks and they still got in the house from climbing the balcony. It wasn't nothing I could do to get them out. One night they were playing loud music, I had to go to work in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I went out there and cut the cord to their radio now it was tic for tac with them. They end up wiring the cord back together but before that it was going to be a big fight , I grabbed a pair of scissors to stab his best friend. One of the girls held him back and she got in my face but no one popped off. The next day when I woke up and everyone was sleeping I got a pots and smack them together to distribute everyone else's sleep. The girl who got in my face last night was sooooo mad she got up and went to my room I don't know for what but I just went to work. That day I got fired because on break I needed sleep and I took a nap in my car and didn't wake up until it was time to go home.