The fight

He walked up to me slowly as I lay there careless in my phone. He started to scream and yell but I continue to ignore him. He pretended as like he was going to hit me but he didn't and I reacted by kicking him. We started fighting but not really "fighting fighting". I grabbed my daughter out of bed when I had a chance and walked out the door. I was scared, I didn't know what he was capable of doing to me. He cut himself with a knife from my understanding. I went down stairs from the apartment and locked me and my daughter in my car. I had the perfect chance to call the police. So he came down stairs looking for me not knowing where I had gone. I hide in the car and waiting on the police to arrive. I told the police that he pulled a knife on me . When the police arrive he was walking back into the apartment, the police called him over and he was about to run but I guess he thought about it before he took off. The police grabbed him and put him in cuffs. I got out the car with my daughter and walked over by the police. The other police was hassling with my ex boyfriend. I told the police my story and he told the police his story. They believed me and they were taking him to jail. As he was waking hand cuff he looked me in my eyes with anger. I happily stuck my tongue out at him as if I won the battle. I wanted him out the house so I went to get a restraining order on him. His friends was still there, didn't have a problem with them staying. One day I came home and it was two of his other friends there (a dating couple ). They had another couch in my living room. I'm so confused on what had just happen. My ex had giving them permission to move in while he was in jail. This was torture for me. Five adults and one child staying in a one bedroom apartment. No one wanted to pay rent and I dam sure wasn't gonna pay it by myself with extra people that are not my friends living in my house. They told me they were only staying for a couple weeks and then moving out. That was a lie.....