Epilogue

4 years later

I smiled at Lincoln and he gave my hand a comforting squeeze.

"And do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?," the minister asked.

"I do."

A single tear slipped from my eye and fell down my cheek slowly. I'm glad I wore water-proof makeup today. Wedding day.

"Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

I cheered loudly when my mother and Isaac finally kissed and made it official. My mother's wedding was huge and extravagant and I didn't expect any less. They walked back down the aisle, with enormous smiles on their faces and I followed behind them, holding onto Lincoln's arm.

"Have an awesome honeymoon, mama," I kissed her cheek and helped her into their limo. She grinned cheekily and winked. I smiled and shook my head before closing the door and watching it drive away. Lincoln came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Beautiful ceremony," he commented and I turned my head a little to look at him.

"And how would you know? You stared at me the whole time," I teased and broke out of his hold to turn around and look at him fully. His lips curled up into the smile I fell in love with.

"Even more beautiful fiancée."

I smiled and looked down at the ring on my left ring finger. He proposed to me in the wood clearing about a month ago and I swear I've never been happier. Summer and Aaron were still together, they started dating after prom and were now expecting a little girl.

Everything was perfect.

We walked to our car, in a blissful silence

We walked to our car, in a blissful silence. The drive to our downtown apartment was quiet, too. Not unusual. He laid a hand on my thigh and I laced our fingers together.

We walked inside and I gasped and giggled when my back was pressed against the door.

"Do you understand how much I love you, Juliet Darling?," he pressed his lips against my neck and I had to fight back a moan.

"Do you know how much I love you Lincoln Dean?"

He growled low in his throat before lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Lincoln!," I squealed, knowing exactly where this was going. He carried me to our room and threw me on the bed.

"You're gonna get it now," he growled before practically pouncing on me. I screamed and giggled.

I guess this is what I get for loving the bad boy.

I wouldn't trade it in for anything though. Nothing in the world.

-----------

And it's done!!!!!!!!!!!! LTBB is finally completed!! I am satisfied with the result and I hope you guys are too. Thank you to every single person who followed me through the journey of Lincoln Dean and Juliet Darling. I appreciate each and every read, every vote, every comment.

And now its over.

Vote

Comment

But you no longer need to stayed tuned

Thank you my loves

-JulieAnne:)