She who looks like a flower.

Lee Taeyong ~

I woke up to the feeling of complete nothingness.I stared at the white ceiling above me thinking, what will happen today?Will it be the same as every other day?Will I hurt as much as yesterday?The answer is lingering in the back of my mind but I somehow can't bring myself to accept it.One day I shall right?I guess this is my fate.I have to learn how to swallow this enormous pile of bullshit.

-

Today is the first day of my second semester in Haneol College of Physical Education as a swimming athlete.It means Im back to training and training and meeting my annoying friends but mostly, training.Its what I love to do but its hard for me to balance everything in this new chapter of my life.The worst chapter of my life.

-

I was on the way to the swimming pool when a girl, shorter than me, with light hazel hair literally ran into me.Like, RAN into me.
"Oh!Im sorry, Im sorry.Im running late and I don't know where to go!Do you know where the-"
She looked up showing her flustered face as red as the strawberry i threw away this morning.Yes, I threw it away.I guess this is a sign.A sign that she will be thrown away from my useless life.A sign that this is the last time we will mee-

"Well.Look at who we have here."

" Its the "Move out of my way because I need to get out of this convenience store as fast as I can" boy."  She blurted out clearly annoyed at me.

"Listen, you red faced girl.Im too lazy to get annoyed this early in the morning so let's just forget it and start fresh.Mianhae.Wasn't in the best mood yesterday." I said while flashing my white ass teeth that probably made her blind and saw flashbacks of her memory from the first time she saw the light.

Side note : I do that when I need someone to forgive me because I realised that if somebody holds a grudge against me, I don't do well in my swimming competitions.

"So could you please move out of the way?I have training and you probably don't want to be late." I said not bothering to look at her.

"Wha-? I-  Ah-  Okay.Start fresh" she gave a little smile, gave a short nod and walked away.

-

After a while, I found myself staring at her as she walked further away.Images of her little smile on her face wouldn't get out of my mind and for the first time ever in this chapter of my story, I found the edges of my lips slowly forming a curve and I genuinely smiled.Why?Lee Taeyong why are you smiling?Is it because of her?She who reminds you of a flower?Or is it because of your friend who is walking towards your direction?

-

"YEAH MANNN!!YOU'RE HERE" Said my friend Yuta while resting his arm on my shoulder.

"You promised to get me those so let's go" he said pointing to the rack beside me.

"WAIT WHAT?SINCE WHEN?"

"YUTA ITS ILLEGAL!"