We met again.

"YUTA ITS ILLEGAL!!!!" I whisper shouted to him.

"If Joo Hyuk hyung finds out, we're really going to die.Its in the list Yuta.NO DOUGHNUTS BEFORE SWIMMING!" I said while he pulled my arm not bothered to even think about the consequences we would have to face if our team leader finds out.
-
"Yuta im seriou-"

"Ahjumma, three doughnuts please!!" Yuta said pointing to the one coated with sugar.Atleast he thought of getting one for me.Its my money anyway.
-
I sat infront of Yuta watching him gobbling up all the doughnuts.All three.ALL THREE.
"Do you want some?" He said but before I could reply, he stuffed the last doughnut in his mouth.That big ass mouth.
"Forget it."
-

Its 12.01 am and Im climbing up the stairs to the roof of the main building.The one that connects the boys dorm and the girls.But as I reached the top and opened the door, I see a girl, staring into the sky filled with stars that looked as if it was shining on her.She was glowing.

I cleared my throat as i made my way towards her who was still standing still, not making even the slightest move.The closer I got to her, the better I could see her and its crystal clear how she resembles the girl I met before.The "im late blablabla" girl.

"Excuse me?Are you new here?I've never seen you on the rooftop balcony before and Im here like practically every single day, i mean night, or morning whatever you want to call it." I said as I stood right next to her, both of us resting our arms on the parapet.

It took a while before she turned her head to face me, shocked by what she saw.A good looking m-

"Oh hey, is this your hangout place?I just needed some fresh air and I thought this would be the perfect place.I'll leave now," she said turning away before I could reply.

"Wait no, don't leave." I said as I grasped her hand signalling for her to stay.
"I kinda need some company and I, I mean you know you don't have to but Im lonely, no not lonely just you know its a great night, morning and i just- you, um,"

"I'll stay." She said while giving a faint smile and walking back to where I was.

" Taeyong," I said giving her a big smile.