chapter 3- The Beast

Meanwhile, outside of the landscape Wirt is trapped in
The woods seemed even darker than it already was. A figure stood alone next to a dark pond. The reflection looked like a mix between human and beast. It was shaped like a human but with antlers branching out the sides of his head and blank yet  multicolored eyes. He had the look of hunger in his eyes, hunger for oil for the burning lantern he was holding in his hand. The beast wondered why he hadn't tried doing this until now. It was easier to do this then getting other people to do his bidding.
The beast stood up and started walking through the dark woods humming his dreadful tune. Holding the glowing lantern. He was pleased with his masterful plan. But he had one thing to worry about, Wirt. Even though he was in charge of what Wirt did physically, Wirt could overpower him. He was trapped inside the mindscape at the moment but he could figure out how to fight back the Beast's power. He was weaker in this form. But he could manipulate the boy. Make him never wanna leave the mindscape make sure he has no reason to wanna fight against the beast.
The beast was able to penetrate his mind and mess with his brain. Alter his reality, make his dreams seem real. There was no possible way that his plan wouldn't work.