Sonic x Outgoing!reader

~(Some small notes just in case: Y/N= Your name, F/S=Favorite Song, E/C=Eye Color, A/C= Animal Choice)~

~Reader's Point of View~

I was talking to Amy and Sticks. Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were all talking about something behind us. I meet them after helping a girl get her pet dog from a trap. We were all heading to a party that the town was holding. It was going to be big and I was absolutely excited.

"Amy, are you really dating...um...what's his face," Sticks asked.

"His name is Connor, and yes I'm dating him," Amy replied.

"What happened to your crush on Sonic," I whispered.

"I got over him," Amy said, lifting her head high.

To be honest, I was kind of happy to hear this. I had a small crush on Sonic and unfortunately, it was a bit obvious. I'm one of the most outgoing (A/C)s that you could meet, but around Sonic I was shy.

'He doesn't know I have a crush on him, does he? I don't want to ruin our friendship over this crush,' I thought to myself.

"Look Y/N, there's the party," Sticks shouted.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the center of town. There were lights everywhere and animals dancing to the music. I immediately felt excitement rush through my body and I grabbed Amy's hand.

"Then let's go," I shouted, pulling Amy with me.

She giggled and ran with me. Sticks ran after us, laughing at my behavior.

"Hey guys, wait up," Tails shouted.

~Time Skip~

We had been at the party for a few hours and I was having the time of my life. Amy had bumped into her boyfriend and she then started hanging out with him. Sticks and I were dancing on the dancefloor, being a little crazy. A few people looked over and I waved at them. I honestly didn't care about what other people thought. I'm a social person, it was who I was. The song ended and Sticks was dragged away by Knuckles to go get a drink, even when she didn't want to. I looked around the crowd a little bit. Tails was talking to some friends of his that he would hang out with once in a while, Amy was talking with her boyfriend and Stick was glaring at Knuckles as he explained to her something.

'Wait, where's Sonic,' I thought, looking everywhere.

A slow song started to play and I immediately tried to get off the dancefloor. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back on the dancefloor. I was turned around and I saw Sonic smiling at me.

"Where are you going Y/N," he asked, pulling me onto the dancefloor.

"O-oh I was just...going to...get a drink," I replied.

"No, you're going to dance with me," he said, putting his hand on my waist.

I blushed and I just stared at his chest. We danced for a while and my face felt like it was on fire.

"Are you having fun here," Sonic asked, spinning me.

"Y-yeah, I'm having fun. Are you," I replied.

"Definitely," he replied, smiling at me.

The song ended and I took a small step away from him. I faked a curtsey and bowed my head slightly.

"Thank you for the dance," I said.

I quickly turned around and started walking away. The next song that came on was 'Fallin' For You' by Colbie Caillet. I quickly made my way toward the small "bar" that was there and I ordered a drink.

'I don't know but, I think I may be fallin' for you, droppin' so quickly. Maybe I  should keep this to myself, wait until I know you better.'

I listened to the lyrics as I drank my water. I leaned against the bar and looked back at the crowd. I spotted Sonic heading toward me.

'I am tryin' not to tell you, but I want to. I'm scared of what you'll say, so I'm hidin' what I'm feelin', but I'm tired of holdin' this inside my head.'

Sonic smiled at me and I blushed, looking away. He was soon by my side and he ordered a water as well.

'I've been spendin' all my time just thinkin' bout ya, I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you.'

Sonic took one drink from his water before he placed it down and then grabbed my drink, placing it next to his.

'I've been waitin' all my life and now I've found ya, I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you. I think I'm fallin' for you.'

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dancefloor again. He pulled me close to him and we started to dance. I started to sing with the song.

'As I'm standing here and you hold my hand, pull me towards you. And we start to dance. All around us, I see nobody. Here in silence, it's just you and me.'

I looked his chest again as we danced, until he put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I continued to sing along to the song.

'I am tryin' not to tell you, but I want to. I'm scared of what you'll say, so I'm hidin' what I'm feelin', but I'm tired of holdin' this inside my head. I've been spendin' all my time just thinkin' bout ya, I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you.'

We stopped dancing for a moment and I felt my cheeks heat up. I stopped singing at this point. He dragged me away from the dancefloor and we walked for a while. We talked about some stuff and told jokes to each other.

"I mean, really who does that," Sonic said, laughing at his story.

I was laughing to the point where tears were coming out my eyes. Sonic noticed and wiped some of my tears away. I closed my eyes and he lifted my head up so he could see my face. 

"Don't cry, Y/N," he said, chuckling a little.

"I'm not crying, you just made me laugh too hard Sonic," I replied.

I opened my eyes and I slowly lost my smile. Our faces were very close. I felt my face heat up and my ears fell back in embarrassment. (A/N: Unless you have no ears, then ignore that) He soon lost his smile as well and he looked at me for a moment.

"S-Sonic," I stuttered.

Sonic smiled a tiny bit and then leaned in. My eyes widened when his lips met mine, but I soon relaxed into the kiss and kissed him back.

~Sonic's Point of View~

"S-Sonic," Y/N stuttered.

I found her stutter cute and I smiled a little. I leaned in and kissed her. After a while, she started to kiss back. I was so happy that I had met her. I pulled away and I smiled at her.

"I like you, Y/N," I said.

She blushed and smiled at me.

"I like you too, Sonic," she replied.

~There's one for you guys. Sorry if it was bad.~