Silver x Reader

I was walking to Silver's house. He had ask me to come over and help with something. It must be something that he wouldn't want anyone else to know about, considering that he was a bit nervous to ask me for help.

'What does he need my help with? Normally, he asks Tails or Sonic for help,' I thought to myself.

I wasn't paying attention and I didn't notice that I was about to walk into oncoming traffic.

"Y/N, hold on," someone said.

I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and pull me into them. I finally snapped out of my train of thought and looked in front of me. Cars were passing by and the person who had grabbed me moved to my side.

"That was close. You need to be more careful, Y/n, you could get hurt," the person said.

I turned my head and looked at them.

"Silver? What are you doing here, I thought you were at your house," I asked.

"I uh... needed to grab some stuff," he replied, holding the bag up for me to see.

"Oh," I replied, nodding.

I looked at the ground and waited for when we could walk. While staring at the ground, I noticed that Silver still had his hand on my hip. I grinned and blushed a little bit.

"Come on, we can walk now," Silver said.

He tugged on me a little bit and we walked across the street. His hand stayed on my hip until we crossed the street and then he pulled his arm back. I frowned a tiny bit but quickly covered it u with a smile. We talked as we walked to his house. When we got there, I took off my shoes and he went into the kitchen to put the bag away. I walked into the living room, took off my jacket, and looked around the room a little bit. I've been to Silver's house a few times but the normally were to get for something or to give Sonic or Tails a message while they were here. Silver walked into the living room and I looked at him.

"So what do you need help with," I asked leaning on the couch.

"Um...well, it's...um...can you help me bake some cookies," he asked.

I looked at him with a smile and giggled a little bit.

"Of course," I said, walking into the kitchen.

We started to bake Favorite cookie). While we were mixing the ingredients, I grabbed a little bit a flour and flicked it at Silver. He gasped and grabbed some flour as well. Soon, it was a flour war and we both keep running around the island in his kitchen trying to hit each with flour. He finally caught up to me and I turned to hit him with the flour in my hand. I tripped on my feet and fell. He tripped on me and fell on top of me. We had made the island shake a little bit and I opened my eyes to see the flour bag start to tip over. I quickly shut my eyes tight and soon I felt flour pour onto me. My face, chest and upper abdomen was covered in flour. There was too much flour on my face and I couldn't open my eyes.

"Y/N, are you okay," Silver asked.

I felt his hands gently grab my cheeks and he started to wipe away some flour. I nodded in response to his question. I heard him move around before he grabbed my hands and pulled me up. The flour that was on me fell to the floor but I still refused to open my eyes.

"Here, I'll be back. Don't move," he said.

I heard him run off and I stayed were I was. I really didn't want to try and move while I couldn't see. He ran back into the kitchen and I heard the sink turn on. I turned my head and just listened. I started to be lifted into the air and was then placed onto what felt like a chair. The sink turned off and I heard him walking over to me. He used his powers to turn the chair. I felt a hand go under my chin and lift my head up.

"Keep your head here and don't open your eyes until I tell you, please," Silver said.

I hummed in response and he started to wipe the flour away from my eyes. His other hand rested on my cheek and I felt a blush creep onto my face. Silver soon stopped wiping my eyes and I heard him walk away. I didn't move my head or open my eyes. I heard the sink turn on again. Silver walked back to me and started to ruffle my (hair/quills/other) and I giggled a little bit.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Getting the flour out of your (hair/quills/other)," he replied, laughing a little.

I laughed as he continued to ruffle the flour away. He laughed with me and his hand moved down to my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up again and I had to fight the urge to turn my head so he couldn't see my blush. His laughter slowly died and there was silence for a moment. I felt him move a little bit and soon felt his lips on mine. He seemed hesitant to kiss me but I kissed back softly. We kissed for a moment before he pulled away.

"You can open your eyes now," Silver whispered.

I open my eyes slowly and blinked a few times. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He kissed my forehead and pulled me out of my seat. We started to clean up the mess we made.

(A/N sorry if Silver seemed out of character)