☆ Friends ☆

Millie's P.O.V
I don't know why, but the rest of the day I was worrying about Finn. For some reason, I couldn't get him out of my mind. Thinking back to it now, I love how his freckles are scattered on his face, and his hazel eyes, which are just like mine. What am I saying? We have never got along, and I suspect we ever will. I just don't know what this feeling is.. Maybe I'll tell him that I am willing to be friends. To try it out.
"You what?" Sadie said.
"I said, I might give Finn a chance. Maybe that'll keep him from bothering me about being friends." I said, making up an excuse for why I wanted to be friends. I still don't know why I am considering this.
The day stayed a gloomy day, but now, it was raining. I got out my baby pink umbrella, and put it above my head. I could hear the little pitter patter of the rain on the top of my umbrella. It was calming. I was walking on my way home, as usual, then all of a sudden a feel a cold splash of water on me. I look down and my dress has muddy water all over it.
"What in the wor-" I said, then stopping. I looked over to my right and there was Finn with his skateboard.
"Oops, looks like you got a little something on your dress." Finn said, pretending to look surprised.
"You know Finn, I was actually considering giving you a chance." I said laughing with a sarcastic tone.
"Oh, is that right?" he said, somewhat interested.
"Yeah, that's right." I said looking down at my mud-spotted clothes.
"Let me make up for it." he said.
"Excuse me?" I said, curious as to what he meant. I saw him staring at me.
"Let me buy you another dress." he said, looking away.
"Really?" I said, wondering if he meant what he said.
"Yeah." he said, blushing.
"Friends?.." I said.
"Friends." he said smiling, still blushing.

I wondered why he was blushing. But I was too.
• • •
"So which store do you like to go to, or whatever." he said.
"Nordstrom, Abercrombie, and even more!" I said. "Although, I actually don't shop very often."
"Really?" he said, looking shocked.
"Yup." I said laughing.

After Finn bought me my dress, he started walking me home.
"You know what, you're not too bad Wolfhard." I said with a smirk on my face.
"And neither are you, Ms. Brown." he said chuckling. After that, we continued walking down the sidewalk together in silence. I took the risk, and I started to stare at him. Like I said before, I liked his freckles and his eyes. I also liked the way his messy hair fell. Oh, what am I talking about? I didn't even like him until now, and we've just became friends. What am I thinking? I'm not quite sure myself...
• • •
Finn's P.O.V
To be honest, I actually liked Millie. I never thought that I would, but here I am! Walking her home, after buying her a new dress. But we've only just now become friends. I'm glad that she gave me a chance. After a few moments of thinking, I finally gathered up the courage to say,
"So, do you want to, uh, maybe hang it tomorrow?" I said smiling.
"I would love to." she said, smiling back at me. I loved her smile.
• • •
I hope you guys are liking it so far! I hope it's not too boring. Like I said, I have ideas for upcoming chapters!