☆ The World Turned Upside Down ☆

General P.O.V
After school, Millie went to go pack up her Things. Then, Finn stopped by her.
"Hey Millie!" Finn said, with a grin on his face.
"Oh, hey Finn." said Millie, smiling.
"So.. You ready to go?" Finn said.
"Wha- Oh yeah, I forgot we were hanging out today!" Millie said, her mood brightening up. Wow, she's excited to hang out with me! I wasn't expecting that. Finn thought to himself.
"Finn? Finn!" Millie said, waving her hand in front of his face.
"Yeah?" he responded, shaking his head and squinting his eyes.
"Doze off there?" she said giggling.
"Y-yeah." he said laughing, as they walked out of school. How odd, a trouble-maker and a teacher's pet hanging out! What was even weirder, was the fact that it was Millie and Finn. Everyone knew that they hadn't liked each other, and all of a sudden, here they are! It was like the world got turned upside down.
• • •
"So, where are we going?" Millie said, opening her umbrella up.
"A place I love going to. I promise you'll love it too." Finn said smiling big.
"Okay." Millie said, blushing. Wait- why am I blushing again? She thought to herself.
• • •
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just didn't know if people actually wanted to read this anymore 😂 I know this chapter is really short, but I'm about to publish the next chapter after this.
-Sarah ☺️