#Just A Friend

I always look at him with feelings—butterflies fluttering inside my tummy, but he sees me as a friend.

“Just a friend,” he says.

If I tell myself that he cares about me, it will be a lie because he doesn’t. He is a nice guy. Better than those whom I have met in the past.

He smiles on everything, judges people secretly and never hurts anyone, not intentionally at all. He is straightforward guy and doesn't shy away when he has to state his opinion, unless favours aren’t in his pockets.

I look right through him—the way no one else ever has, and my eyes scream for his attention, but his eyes never meet mine.

I look at him with emotions while he glances at me with understanding. Who says only boys are friend-zoned? I am not a boy. I try everything to have his attention. I am ready to waste my forever after him, just to be by his side.

But things aren’t always as they seem. People don’t change sometime unlike showed in movies and depicted in novels. Expectations and feelings you have for them might do change. So, my last message to you is that if you have fallen for someone, don’t expect them to fall for you, too.

Love is not a deal of give or take to bargain for something less or more, its a painfully pleasurable emotion that give solace.

So all i am saying that you may have a billion reasons to love them, but do they have too?

Give it a thought!!

You don't have to a 'girlfriend' to be loved. You may have to be one to be touched with warmth, celebrate Valentine week, bound within formalities.

You know there is a whole lot of love, even if you're in or not in the friend zone. And when you realise the love in the friend zone, getting out of it maybe your top priority, but it may end up as the biggest mistake.

A new beginning is on your horizon but you must have the courage to push through. Declare your struggles over. Declare your enemies defeated. Declare yourself victorious. Do this with passion. Your own self-talk is a very powerful tool in cultivating your belief system and ultimately your results.

If you are defeated in your thoughts you will be defeated in your life. If you are a champion in your thoughts - your success is
inevitable.

Just enjoy this silent torture live brings for you because not every is lucky to have a lifetime with those whom we are fond of.

Take Laylah-Majnun, Mirjya-Sahiba, Shirin-Farhad, Romeo-Juliet, Sohni-Mahinval.

They all belongs to different society, different culture, different religions but suffering of love was equal for all of them, magic of love spelled the same way on them.

Neither they bend nor they could uplift, hence their love remained intact even after their demise, they didn't expect anyone to understand it because they understood it solely.

He might not be made for you because he is not the last, you can only pray for his happiness, for a good soul brings happiness to everyone and then at the path of life someone is definitely waiting for you, opening his arms to embrace you with him for eternity.

Inspiration : A dearest friend's melancholy.

_____________

Drop your views guys if you understand the soul of this piece.

Votes please ;)

Quote: I wish love had traffic lights…So that i’ll know weather I should GO for it, SLOW down or just STOP.