Chapter Six

Chapter six

Anya's p.o.v.

It's been around more than two hours since we are walking, I was frustrated and angry on my fake boy-friend because first just because of him am not wearing comfortable clothes, second it was his dare yet am here with him, third..Hell if i start mentioning all his mistakes then even my whole life won't be enough to mention all.

Since I broke the heel of my shoe, it was now easier to walk.
"By the way, Zayd?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He replied not even looking at me for once.
"Do you think we will ever find that rare flower?" I asked.
"I don't know," He simply answered.

I nodded and then asked again," Why did you shout for help?"

He stayed silent.

"Will you answer or something happened to your voice?" I raised a question.

"Umm.." He finally uttered something."actually I think..Umm that I might have seen a lion."

"Ohhh! And you scared me for no...wait! What!? A l..l.lion? Real lion?"

"What kind of question is that Coeur? Ofcourse real." He asked.

"Ahhhhh! Mummmyyy! Helpppp!" I started shouting like a maniac.
Suddenly a hand came through and my voice was muffled, I was backed up to a tree.
Zayd had muted my shouts and now he was staring into my eyes.
He brought his face closer to mine and whispered," do you want to be an evening snack for the lions?" I denied and he spoke," well then shut your mouth up, and am not sure whether it was lion or just my imagination."

My mouth was still closed so instead I raised an eye-brow which indicated the expression "What!?"
He backed away and started moving while i followed him like a lost puppy.

"Why don't we go back then?" I whispered.
"We can't." He whispered back.

"What? But why?"

He looked at me and said," Because we are lost."

"Does it means we are going to stay here forever?" I questioned.

He stood abruptly which made me bump into him and said frustratly,"will you just shut up? Am trying to remember the surrounding we came through."

I opened my mouth as an 'oh', then continued walking, i was now ahead of Zayd, i let him figure out the way in silent without asking any more questions.

Zayd's silent was now irritating me, so i stopped and turn to find no one behind me.
I rolled my eyes and muttered,"am sure he wants to make me fall again,idiot."

I walked a few steps ahead and shouted,"Zaydddd!! You asshole!"
No answer.
I walked again, and felt something on my feet.
It was shining under the sinking sun, i picked it up and felt the writing engraved on it.
It was beautiful, although the writing was something i would never understand. The writing was in Arabic.
"Zayd is so careless, he doesn't care that he lost a very beautiful pendant."

Large pillows of clouds started forming, the air started whispering. The moon seemed to turn the leaves into a flaming patchwork of colours.
The mournful cry of a lonely fox echoed in a distance, i squeaked a little at it's voice, remembering Zayd's imagination... the owl hooted through the vault-still silence of the trees.

A tinkling sound came to my ears as the first pearls of rain dropped onto me from the leaf of a tree,the sound intensified.
It wasn't the soft, sodden, swollen drops of spring; it was like ball-bearings were hitting the forest trees with force.

It was damn scary and Zayd was nowhere to be seen too.
I didn't even had my phone with me.
And all the fault is of this Saree that am wearing.
I cursed my day and started walking in search of Zayd.

If a writer ever thinks of writing a story on me and Zayd then the title would be searching Zayd. And the story's genre would be war (if that genre is ever available).

I was now soaking wet, and it was getting cold too. But my chiffon Saree was not helping at all.
I was shivering from head to toe and "Ouch!" I cursed loudly cause this was my second time to fall in this forest that too both time in mud.
"Language stupid," Came a voice.
As it was already night, I couldn't see a single thing.
I stood up and spoke," you Asshole, where the hell are you?"

"Follow my voice stupid."
I rolled my eyes and started following Zayd's voice.
After few steps i came to a halt.
I kneeled down and said," i still can't see you."
He laughed and answered," in my left Jean pocket there is my phone."

"What? You have a phone?" I exclaimed.
"Don't get excited there's no network."
"Ohhh!"
"Now remove my phone and switch on the torch."

"Why should i remove? You remove it yourself."
"I can't, i have been held as captive, my hands are enclosed with a rope."

"By the lion you saw?" I questioned.
But he got agitated and said," will you just remove the phone, switch the torch on and open this f***ing rope?"
I laughed and said," Language Zayd."

Zayd rolled his eyes while i tried to remove his phone.
"Oy...where are you letting your hands go? My pocket is left side," Zayd muttered.
I removed the phone and after switching the torch on,
i had no idea where to keep his phone so i can help him with both my hands.
I was just going to put it on the muddy floor when Zayd spoke," don't even think about putting it on mud."
"Then how am i suppose to help you?"
"Hold it with your mouth." He simply answered.
I did as told and untied the ropes.
He then held my hand and said,"we need to run."

I took hold of the phone with my other hand while Zayd kept on pulling me to run faster.

**********