Chapter Twenty.

Zayd's P.O.V.

We were in a room, i don't know how this room is present in this hall.
But since I was with my dad, I couldn't even look around the room.

My father's eyed were boring holes onto me.
He had anger in them.
I know I shouldn't have kissed Anya.
But it was just on the cheek.

Oh Allah! Did I break one of his principle?
I face-palmed myself.

"What was the need of kissing her?" My mum shouted at me.
I looked at her and said," i don't know."

I seriously don't know why I kissed her.
I just hope she didn't feel bad cause I kissed her without her permission.

I was expecting my dad to say something but all the talking and scolding here was done by my mum.

I wasn't listening to her at all, my mind was only thinking about what Anya might be feeling right now.
I wanted to run from here after her.
To confront.
I didn't mean to kiss her like that.
I forgot that we were amidst so many people.
I wanted to kiss her on the lips..now it's good i didn't kiss her on the lips and kissed her on the cheek.
Otherwise it would have been a big scene.

While we were dancing, i forgot that people are watching us, i only could see her.
It was just us, dancing.
It's complicated with Anya.
What are we?
What am I to her?
Fake boy-friend or an enemy?

I was jolted away from my thoughts by my mom saying," are you even listening to me?"
She then looked at my father and said," Why are you not saying anything to him?"

My father came to stand towards me and said to my mum," can you leave us alone for sometime? I want to speak with Zayd in private."

My mum nodded but before leaving the room she spoke, "just know that Zayd, i would never let Anya to be my daughter-in-law."

I couldn't say anything instead I looked at my father and then lowered my head, looking at my shoes and muttered," am sorry dad, I know i shouldn't have kissed her cheek."

My father kept his hand on my shoulder and asked," you like her don't you?"
I didn't answer him but he answered his question himself by saying something i didn't wanted to believe," wait!you love her!"

I raised my eyes to look at his shocked expression, he closed his eyes took a deep breath before opening his eyes to look at me.
I nodded and said," i guess i do."

He removed a shaky breath and spoke," Then you need to forget her, and for that you need to get married."
"But dad.." But he had already left.

Oh no! It means I will have stay away from Anya.

Zayd Dad's P.O.V.

He is in love with her.

He is not supposed to be.
I don't want him to get hurt.
Now i have to get him married.
To someone else not Anya.

I can't let her ruin his life the way her mum ruined mine.
The woman who lives with her is not her mum is her aunt.

It all happened when it was my sister's wedding....

I was supervising the decorators when my sister she came and hugged me from behind.
I smiled at her turning around and said," am so happy, can't believe you finally found someone to tolerate you huh?"

She made a face and whined," bhai,"
i laughed.
She then spoke," Anyway I came here to ask for your help."
"Your highness, the servant is always ready." I then did that bowing thing.
She laughed and that was enough to make my day.
I loved my sister more than anything in this world.

She said," you just have to go and pick my friend up from the airport." I made a face of driving the car with the traffic and heat.
My sister only had to choose her wedding to be in summer.
But even though I agreed, cause as I said I love my sister more than anything.

I took my car keys and got off on the road.
After about two hours I reached the airport bathed with my own sweat.
I should have reached the airport in half an hour if it was not because of this traffic.

I stood there waiting for my sister's friend, holding the sign board written on it was "Anya, from Switzerland."
I am sure I look ridiculous holding a board and nobody approaching me.

I wiped my sweat and looked around my sides to see if am standing in the right place when a voice asked," hey, Alifiya's brother?"

I looked at her, I couldn't really see clearly cause the sun rays were directly beating me on the eyes.
So I moved a bit on the shade side and said," yes."
But then I saw her.

The brown mesmerising eyes, that long nose with defined jawline.
Just perfect.
I was awed with her beauty.

She waved her hand infront of my eyes and asked," Oye hello! Are you there?"
I nodded and smiled and said," hi am Ali, Alifiya's brother."
She nodded and extended her hand.
I took her hand in mine, they were so soft.
I didn't wanted to leave but i had to otherwise we would have been standing here till my sister's wedding ends.

We sat on the car and i started to reach the hall.
It was Alifiya's mehndi.
On the ride i got to know alot about her.
I found out that we were so much alike.
For me it was like love at first sight.

A suspense guys, so what do you think was the reason to hate Anya.
I know the reason has not been revealed but I need your guesses here....