Chap 6(șase)

Elizabeth POV

*A few hours earlier*

A wake up at the soft purrs of Rose .

"Morning" I said, partly to her and partly to my wolf . No answer on either side. I sighed. I knew it was to nice to be true . My wolf was gone, again, Moon Goodness knows where .

I got aut of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my business and put my hair up in a messy bun, too lazy to do more . I then dressed in a white shirt and a pair of ripped jeans and made my way to the kitchen. Rose followed me closely as I gave her her breakfast and made mine .

I cracked some eggs and cooked them sunny side up. I then put them on two plates , boiled some milk and made some toast . I poured the milk in 2 glasses and set the toast in the middle on the round table in the kitchen, near the butter and some fruits . I then draged another one of the masive wood chairs close to it .

Oh, boy! I already regreted my decision .

I made my way to the infirmery. Once I reached it , I saw that Simon has already woken up .

"Morning" I whispered, still not used to talking so much.

"Morning" he answered. I unlocked the cell and steped in .

"Let me se your stiches" He lifted his shirt and I got to take a look . The wound looked healed, thanks God it was not too big .

"I will take your stickes aut before diner" I anounced. I then opened the cell"s door and let it open, motioning for him to follow . He did as sugested, and we reached the kitchen. He seemed surprised at first, but said nothing for a while . We sat at the table and ate in silence, and I was at my second  glass of milk when he decided to make himself heard.

"Why? " he asked me such a simple question, but, truthfully, I had no answer, so I just shruged my shoulders and continued to eat .

When we were ready, I contemplated wether to let him free again or no . I decided against the idea and locked him up again . As I left the infirmery, my wolf decided to come and say hi

"Morning !" she shouted

"Last time I checked, my hearing was perfect si I do not need you to ruin it ! How many times do I have to tell you to stop screaming Lilly ?"

"My, my ! Someone is moody again ." She laughed "Do not worry tought, I feel that something will lighten up your mood "

"We have to go hounting, you know? There is no more meat left." I said, not thinking about the stuff she said .

"Let us go then ."

I made mt way outside and took down my clothes . I let them in a neath pile, as to have where to take them from when I come back .

I then let the turning take over . It was painfull because I have not done it in almost a week . I feel the hairs on my skin raising, then becoming longer, fur springing from my skin that had gosebumps all over it . I feel my bones taking outher forms, my hands and legs twisting in strange angles. I fell on my knees, cursing myself and my wold for not having the wisedom and the patience to start the shifting while closer to the ground .

I fell my body going slowly to the wished form, My face becoming longer, my ears pointy . A tail was starting to form, and my nail becamed claws long ago . My paws were now almost completly here . I fell on the grownd, felling powerless. I bliked my eyes. My wolf sight, a better one is what I recived with this shifting, along a hearing that could compete with any other animal"s one . My muzzle sniffed the breze as I got up on my weak paws.