Arkath

AN : I am confused what to do. I am write because my 'high' imagination couldn't stop bothering me every single day.  But sometimes all of  my time runs out for reading. Ugh, did the 24-hour a day is still not enough? What should I do?? I can't stop reading... is this a new kind of curse??

Perhaps once again I have to check on the principles of my life. I do not want to experience a huge mistake for the second time as it is now. Why when people will die they would ask about the last word? And it becomes a habit, then before we die unconsciously say whatever is on our minds as the last word. This stupid. ugh.

Regret. I feel really regret right now. To be stupid like that... this is humiliating!!  Ass the last word!! I even made a contract-which I don't understand and I don't care- unconsciously !! Tsk, although I was given the chance to live twice, I do not want to be tied.

This is just a dream right?? right?? I hope so, but..

I sat on the grass, crossed my arms in front of my chest. eyeing a little creature who is now standing in front of me. Okay, he was looks like 'human' if his height does not 15 inches. Messy black hair, golden eyes, white clothes like royalty, hah ... I don't know anymore ... Who is he?

"okay, so you said you're Arkath, a demon, and we made a contract which  my life force as exchange, right?" I said as I look at him. 

"yup~ actually, you can life until 140 years, but with this contract, you just can get half." he said. Did  he really the same demon? This 'thing' is really carefree... 70 years, huh? that's normal, right? Is this demon hit his head somewhere?

"ehem. okay, whatever. I just think you as my guardian. So, where are we?" I looked around, only to find endless rows of trees. I can be sure that this forest, but I don't know where.

"hum... dunno? I just transport you to a place that is in your memory." he said, holding his chin.

I sighed. This guy is useless. I saw my body, check out my clothes. A hooded cloak hiding my hair up to the waist, a red kimono wrap my body until the thigh, a small bag in my waist along with a katana and two daggers. And two bandages with red stains wrapping on my legs and my right hand. Good, my stuff is still complete, as well as with my wounds.

I stood up and started walking slowly to the direction the wind blows. No, not that I know where my direction to go. I just walked aimlessly. I only bet on my fate. I ignored Arkath who shouted to where I going. In no time, he was on top of my head, sulking.

It's hard to walk while your wound still open. I can see my bandages is red now. It's hurts, of course. It's hurts A LOT. But I can't let myself to sit silently in center of the forest without food. It's the same as dying slowly. Ah, I remember. Arkath, he-

"hey Arkath. You're demon, right?" I looked at Arkath who now sit in my shoulder.

"yes? so what?" he asked, confused.

"Then you must have a power to heal my wound right?" I give him a  smile.

"no, I-"

"you must have the power, right???" I give him a perfect smile.

"as I said, no-"

"you must have, right???"  I give him a larger smile.

"hey, I said-"

"You have, right????" I give hime a really largest smile.

"fine!! fine!! I can't heal you, but I can make your wound less hurt. how about it?!" he said angrily. 

"actually I don't satisfied, but it can't be helped." I said, and I can hear Arthur clicked his tongue. Then his body emitting a golden aura, and that aura move to my body. I can feel my pain not go, but was less than before.

"well that's good.  Now let's find a village." I said as I continue walking.

After about 15 minutes of walking, I found a small street. I don't know where the direction of this road, but I think I must rest for a while. I was sitting by the roadside. My feet were numb, the blood flows on my leg make it full color of red.

"aw shit. I lost a lot of blood." I said as I started to feel dizzy. "hey Arkath. Is there no one around here?"

"hum... ah, there is. An old man, riding a horse toward us."

Not long, I can hear the sound of horses drew nearer.  I focused my vision on that horse riders. An old man, but I could not clearly see his face. A sword can be seen at his waist.

The horse stopped in front of me. It's hard to keep my eyes open as dizziness still roaming in my head. The old man get off from his horse. I trying to see his face.

"ah, poor lady.  I can help your wound." he said.

"ah... thank......you..." my voice tremble and weak. 

I felt his face looks familiar. A pair of sharp eyes,  heavy but firm voice, that clothes and sturdy body even with though his age was too old ...  As I suspected, he was ...

Okay~cut~
ugh, I'm sorry if my english is bad. please tell me, help me with my fault. 

Don't forget to leave your comment~

Thank you, I will work hard to update every week~

~BunnyBomb~