Messed up!!

Hellaaaawwww~~~~~~~~

I update, okay? don't worry. okay, I'm sorry, I'm noisy. yes, yes. just read it.

Who?

Reflex, I turned my body and send a kick to anyone who came.

But after I turn around, the one that I see was....

............................no way.....................

to meet him this early........

........what should I do?? did I change the storyline??? Bu-but why he is here??

"hmm? who are you?" he asks.

I just look at him calmly, but messy inside. ".....lord soo-won."

***************************************************************************************

Ehem. Hello, readers. This is me, The beautiful and talented assassin who transported to another world, Erza. Right now, I and The king (and arkath, he can't be seen though), entered a big green door. Well, I mean really big. when you see in the anime and real life, it's really different, right? But just after we step in, something -no someone stopping us.

"father! What about the ceremony?"

A red haired girl stopped before king Il, as everyone in the room bowed. Yes, As you expect, she is Princess Yona. Ah, you can see her red wavy hair, really beautiful. ugh, I really didn't understand why she didn't like her hair. Didn't that hair looks fabulous ?? even I want my hair red!! who don't want it?? geh, looks my hair, black like a blackhole~ tch.

"as you can see, it's over." said the King.

"Oh, no... I'm sorry, I...." the red haired girl, Yona, looking down, feeling regret. And I just rolled my eyes. puh-lease, girl. you just will stand out there for 5-10 minutes and you prepared in fucking 5-10 hours!!

But King Il just laughed. "well, no matter. It was merely a formality. There is no need for you to appear before the people." yes, right. No need, at all.

"um, Father... Isn't there something odd about my hair?"

"eh? of course not! your beauty surpasses that of any jewel-"Before King Il can finish, Yona cut him.

"yes, that of my face," she said as she twirls her hair. "I believe I was born with quite a cute face. But why is this hair so red and unruly?" She continued. King Il just facepalmed and I as always rolled my eyes.

"Grr! It won't behave at all!!!" She finished. Yes, yes, whatever~

"That's isn't true at all. Right, hak? Yoru?" King ill ask, trying to calm Yona. Meh,

Hearing Hak's name, Yona freeze.

"Yes, King Il." Hak fell on his knees. "Who would ever say that the princess's hair looks strange?"

Well, in my world, me, actually.

"If anything is not right, it would be her brain." he finished. I like when he said this. dat true~

"quite, knave!" She shouts. "Father, do something about this impertinent cretin!!" She throws many things at hak.

sigh, I'm trying to ignore this unimportant scene and let my mind wander on what happenings at the library earlier. Really....., what was I thinking? What happened, actually? why is lord soo-won in there? sigh.

FLASHBACK

"....lord soo-won..."

A guy, with long brown hair, stood in front of me. He looked at me with calm in his eyes, and a small smile formed on his lips. 'Did this just a mask?' I ask to myself. It's hard to predict his movement and kindness after you see his cold eyes in anime. Anyway, why he is here? Didn't he will come after King Il's speech?