A Farewell

Double update~~

Thanks for my awesomeness fufufu. Okay, let's begin~

I woke up feeling unusually very happy, although I do not know why. Usually I regarded it as a sign of something funny, happy things, or .... something extraordinary will happen. Well, maybe the latter if I remember what day it is. Smile started to be formed from my lips.

6 months has passed, and unexpectedly, I became very familiar with everyone in the wind tribe. especially, Mundeok the old man, The little cute brother Tae-yeon, and two stupid older brother Tae-woo and Han-dae. I feel like they all are my family, and have a family it is a new thing for me. It's feels weird, but in a good way. 

and today, a week before the birthday of the princess, I must begin my journey to the imperial capital. if I go with  ride a horse, I think I will arrive within 5 days. so I don't need to rush and enjoy the journey. Maybe I will stop by a small village and get some souvenirs?

I got up, and grab a clothes that was I prepared before. What do you think my clothes are? a sexy one? a girly one? or a cute one? ufufufu~ nope~ I  wear the usual Wind Tribe attire consisting of blue robe and pants, a sleeveless brown robe tied with a ribbon as an overcoat, and a pair of dark brown boots. I didn't forget to wrapped my chests with bandages.

 hmm~ do you feel like this attire feels familiar? of course it is~ I borrow this from Tae-woo after all~ ufufufu

My hair was tied up in a ponytail, with two necklace around my neck. The two necklace and a bracelet was my birthday present. The necklace with blue pendant was from Tae-woo, and the one with brown pendant was from Han-dae, while the pinkish bracelet was from the cute Tae-yeon. Mundeok give me a present too. he give me a double edged sword. I really like this sword. but because I like this sword, I keep it in arkath's space-time pocket. I don't wanna this sword get taken from me in imperial capital.

I open my brown bag, put some clothes and medicines. well, hak will bitten by a snake and min-soo will be shot. so I must be on guard everytime. sigh, how troublesome~

okay, I'm ready.  first, I neet to go to mundeok place, then say good bye with taeyon, and the last whith the two brothers. well, I hope this is not a sad good bye because I can't stand it...

"alright, arkath, are you ready?" I said to the little demon who still half-awaken.

"yesh, yesh~"

without to wait him much longer, I start to walk to mundeok's place. Right now around 5 am, the sun is still not arisen. outside is still dark , and the villagers are still  asleep. but I know, mundeok was awake. He know I will go today after all.

I open the door of his office, and I can see him sitting in front of a table with a candle lit up the room.

"didn't right now still too early to go?" he said, but his head still not facing me. I can't see his face clearly.

"well, yeah, you know me, I didn't like too much attention. and I didn't want a sad good bye." I said as I sit in front of him.

"sad good bye? really? ahahaha, well, you can think the wind tribe as your home, so you can come every time." he said with smile in his face. He remind me of Arz, who always thought me as their grandchild.

"of course, gramps. I will come back, maybe in 2 weeks or a month."

he nodded. "good. by the way, what's with that outfit? that's looks familiar..."

"eh? this? ufufufu this is Tae-woo outfit. well, I 'borrow' from him. from what I hear about hak, he is very close with the princess. so I think I want to playing a little..." I said with a smirk in my face.