As I thought, this world is ...

Uuh .. sorry. I'm really sorry. I've promised to update as soon as possible, but my homework is so amazing that I could not write last week. Well, anyway, this is the next chapter. Enjoy~

I looked around. I see white ceiling and brown wall. A room that is around the size of six tatami, with some accessories in corner of the room. This room reminded me of the rooms in the traditional Japanese house even though I never see the real one. Right now I was lying on a futon, trying to know where and what happens after I lost consciousness. Yes, I was lost consciousness after the old man offered his help. I think it because of the loss of blood.

'what a great day to lost consciousness twice a day. Yeah, really a GREAT day. Congrats, me.'

"yo, Erza. We are in the old man's house. Your wound had been given treatment, if you want to know. "said arkath, as if know what I thought.

I sighed. Arkath is here, so I think I can calm my mind for a while. Then my mind wanders to the two people I left behind, which was I think of as family, Luna and Artz. How are they? nah, of course they're fine. This is Them we talking about. Are they looking for me? No way, they're just making a fun of me. Are they miss me? As if! They got a lot of trouble because of me. Who I am to them? Just a trouble maker. Ugh, thinking about them just worsen my mood. Well, at least right now Luna will get scolded by commander. fufufu

"huh? Are you awake?" I hear a small voice coming from the door. A boy around 5 or 6 years old walking in. His blue eyes looking at me curiously. His short light brown hair was covered by a blue capdecorated with a pink ornament made up of beads and a feather. He wears a light blue overcoat atop a pale violet robe held by a light pink sash. He has bandages on both half of his arms and a yellow necklace on his neck. Who this kid? His clothes... Cosplay? But he is really........... Cuuuuuuteeee!!!

"eh, ah.. " my voice sounded small and hoarse. How long I lost consciousness? "who are you?"

"I'm Tae-yeon. Ah, I make you a porridge. Eat lots of food and get well soon" He gave me a bowl of porridge. It's warm. Ah, if I think back, when the last time I ate? A day ago? A week? Nah, no way I lost consciousness that long. But I feel really hungry right now.

While I eat, Tae-yeon talked about many thing. But the most he talked about is his oldest brother who work in imperial palace. He said his brother is the most wonderful guy, kind and handsome, smart and strong, et cetera et cetera. Too much he flattering his brother. Are his brother one of the angel? Or maybe a descendant of the devil? From what he said, his brother looks perfect. I kinda want to meet him. Hey, who wouldn't want to meet people who greatly admired by this cute little boy? But, wait... Tae-yeon... His name feels familiar?

"um.. sorry, Your brother, what's his name?" If my guess is correct, his name is... no, no way right?

"hm? His name is Hak" he said with a really cute smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

...

.....

.......

..........

..............

..................

......................

..............................

.................................

.........................................

...................................................

....................................... that's a lie, right? ...................................

If I not too taken aback by what he said, maybe right now I was fangirling and 'kyaa-kyaa'-ing just because of his smile.

I shot a glare at Arkath who stood lazily near the wall. How can he did not tell me anything about this?! about the world that I entered without thinking at all?! About how I was suppose to do and go back to my world?! sigh. He better explain to me after this.

I look at the child again, trying to smile a little. "Tae-Yeon, right? Thank you for the food. Um.. can you tell me what date is today?"

"err... 18th October?" He said, confused.

October? Good, I still have 6 months to prepare everything. Well, first I must dig every information that I need to know from the devil, though.

"okay, thank you. My name is Erza. Sorry, if you can, I want to rest a bit. Can you wake me up at dinner?"

"sure!!" and with that, he walk out the room with a empty bowl in his hand.

The room became quiet again. I glance at the person who sleeping in the corner of the room. No, he is just pretending to be a sleep. I know it. I wonder, did he need sleep? or food? what they eat? where they lives? are they a straight or homo? Well, the last maybe too much. Anyway...

"talk, speak, spill, or whatever the word that you needed if that can make you spill out everything, little devil." I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"and I thought my acting was perfect...." he mumbled himself, but loud enough to I hear.

"are you crazy?! that was a worst acting ever!! No one acting to be asleep when they hold their breath. That's not a sleep, but dead, you moron!"

"well, at least dead means that you a sleep for a long time, right?" He grinning sheepishly, and I can't help my self for facepalmed.

"you know that I'm right."

"For the god of pandas, hurry up and tell me right now!!" I hissed.

"huh? did pandas have god? Did you know him? Because I-"

"HOLY SHIT.!! I don't care!! Right now."

"okay, okay, keep your tail, girl. so, as you can see, we in Hiryuu  World or maybe you know it as Akatsuki no Yona-world, right?"

I nodded.

"so, actually, the key you need to opened your mark was split into several parts, and each of them will led us to a different world. And one of that world is this world."

"then, how I can find that part of the key?"

"about that...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

andd.... that's it!! ufufufufu

sorry, even though at first I promise to update every week, but right now I think I will update when I'm not too busy.

Anyyywaaayyyyyyyy

Thank's for read this novel. If you have some advice or anything, please tell meee~

I hope tomorrow I can write again. Sometimes my sensei just too hobby to gave me a 'wonderful' live. Note : sarcasm.

ehem.

Thanks for your comment, erm, LazyKueen? yes, you, whoever you are~ *tears*

please read, comment, advice and voteeeeeee