| Twelve |

"What?!" I gasped. I turned to Mr. Dalton and Mr. Smith in disbelief. I thought it was going to be bad living in the building across campus from them, but living in the same building as them was going to be even worse. How was I going to control myself? I only had so much self control.

"This is new information," Mr. Dalton said, his voice light and cheerful.

"I didn't hear of this before either," Mr. Smith smiled widely. "Well, we better get going. Mr. Dalton and I are heading towards the same building anyway."

"Yes, you should go unpack, Brielle." My mom hesitantly wrapped her arm around me as if I had some disease and closed the trunk. "Love you. Bye." she waved before she climbed into her car and shut the door.

"Bye," I sighed quietly and watched as she sped out of the parking lot, leaving me alone in the parking lot with my teachers.

Maybe I would be happier here.

   "Wow, you guys really do have a lot space here don't you?" I said while I examined the elevator buttons. There were four floors in the teachers building so each floor only contained four to five rooms. There was one good thing about having a dorm here, I didn't have a roommate. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about living closer to Mr. Smith and Mr. Dalton as well. But, I was also nervous. I had feelings for both of them, and I couldn't forget the fact that they were my teachers.

   "Yes, we do," Mr. Dalton smiled. "Personal space is very important to me." he winked down at me, causing my heart to flutter. I glanced at him and Mr. Smith with a frown. Their arms were full and I was carrying nothing. They refused to let me help them and that agitated me.

   "What floor are you on, my love?" Mr. Smith asked softly.

   "The third floor," I smiled, happy to be on the top floor. I was positive I'd have one of the best views in the building. "What about you guys?"

   A wide smile broke over his face. "We're on the third floor as well," he chuckled. "Actually it's just the three of us. The top floor has a storage room as well as a bathroom so there wasn't much room for anything else."

   I gasped in surprise. We were going to be alone on the floor together? "There's just one bathroom?" I asked cautiously.

   "Yes. It was originally only supposed to be myself and Mr. Smith on the floor so I'm afraid we'll have to share a bathroom," Mr. Dalton stated meekly.

   "O-okay," I gulped in disbelief of what I was hearing. I had to share a bathroom with two men? I couldn't believe it.

   The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. I quickly stepped out and began to walk down the hallway.

   "If it really bothers you we could use the bathroom on the first floor?" Mr. Smith suggested politely. I turned to him with a grateful smile.

   "Thank you. I really appreciate it, but that's too much of a hassle. I really don't mind." I said lightly. I guess it wouldn't be that bad. It wasn't like it was a public washroom.

   "Okay," Mr. Smith nodded as we walked past the first door.

   "That's my room," Mr. Dalton smiled. "If you ever need anything I'm just next door."

   "So I'm assuming that's my room then?" I asked and pointed to the door next to his.

   "Yes it is. And mine's right across from yours," Mr. Smith winked. I blushed and reached in my pocket for my set of keys. I slid one in the door and twisted the knob. The door opened up into a massive, beige room. There was a closet placed adjacent to the door and a dark wooden dresser hugged the far wall. In the corner of the room laid a large wooden desk with a leather chair. I assumed it was meant for a teacher. My shoes echoed as I walked across the dark wooden floor. Crisim bedsheets drew my attention to the large bed in the centre of the room.

   "This is amazing," I whispered in awe. My bedroom at home was like a closet compared to this.

   "It's okay," I heard a voice from behind me causing me to jump. I had forgotten I wasn't alone. I turned around and directed my stare at the two men standing with my belongings.

   "You can put them anywhere," I smiled. I watched as they placed the boxes by the bed. "I'm impressed," I chuckled.

   "With?" Mr. Smith asked. "There's plenty of things to be impressed with," he smirked and glanced down at his body before meeting my eyes again.

   I felt my face heat up instantly and gave him a warning look. "Your strength," I glanced at Mr. Dalton. He had his arms crossed and his muscles were displayed perfectly with the shirt he had on. He caught my wandering eyes. "You lifted the boxes like they weighed nothing," I laughed nervously.

   "They weren't that heavy," Mr. Dalton shrugged with a laugh. Silence settled in the room as I looked at both of them. I turned around and bent over to start to unpack my clothes. Immediately I heard a sound from behind me, causing me to turn around. I noticed how they both moved closer to me while I was faced away from them. I backed up and the back of my thighs touched the bed.

   There was suddenly sexual tension in the room. Both of them were staring at me with hunger in their eyes. It was a look I wasn't used to seeing. I bit my lip as I glanced from Mr. Dalton's hand to Mr. Smith's lips. I had a sudden craving for their touch.

   Mr. Smith took a step towards me. Before I knew it his body was almost pressed against mine. My heart was beating erratically in my chest. I wanted, no needed him to touch me.

   "Mr. Dalton?" I heard a deep voice from the hallway. I gasped and quickly brushed past Mr. Smith, ignoring the little tingles I received along my arm where he touched. I crouched down and began to sort through my things as my principal appeared in the doorway.

   "Mr. Cruise," Mr. Dalton smiled charmingly. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

   "Oh," he looked surprised as he saw me on the floor. "Hello, Ms. Thompson." he nodded politely.

   "Good evening, Mr. Cruise," I smiled and folded my hands, my back instantly straightening. He smiled at me in approval.

   "May I speak with you two privately?" Mr. Cruise asked, his question directed towards my two teachers.

   "Of course," They answered together and sent each other a look. I chuckled and their cold eyes turned to me but I watched as they immediately softened.

   "If you'll excuse us," Mr. Smith bowed his head to me before they all walked out into the hall. I laid back on my bed once I was alone and stared up at my ceiling.

   After I unpacked all of my belongings, I smiled as I surveyed my room. It was really starting to feel more like home.