| Eighteen |

"Bella, I miss you," I whined into my phone as I gazed into Mr. Smith's mesmerizing eyes. He twirled my long hair around his finger and tugged lightly. I produced a small noise making him smirk immediately. He recently discovered one of my weaknesses. I absolutely loved it when someone played with my hair. I just couldn't help it, but he loved it and used it against me frequently. But, I knew one of his weaknesses too. He loved it whenever I sat on his lap and wrapped my body around him like his own personal blanket. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy doing that either.

We were curled up together on my bed when Bella called me, and I, of course, had to answer it.

   "I miss you too, Bri, but we'll see each other soon." she said and I could hear the excitement in her voice. Mr. Smith, who had his face stuffed in my neck, chose this time to begin to press his lips gently against my skin. He trailed kisses from my collarbone all the way up to my chin. I gazed down into his eyes which were millimetres away from mine and fought the overwhelming urge to kiss him.

   "Brielle? You still there?"

   "Yes," I replied absentmindedly as Mr. Smith flicked out his tongue and unexpectedly lightly licked across my bottom lip. A gasp slipped past my lips before I could stop it.

   "Brielle? What are you doing?" Bella sounded suspicious. I quickly remembered I was still on the phone with her and shot Mr. Smith a warning glare.

   "Uh, n-nothing! I'm just lying on my bed," I stuttered. Mr. Smith grinned down at me and put his mouth close to my ear.

   "Lying," he whispered, his voice caressing places it shouldn't be able to touch, places he hasn't even touched before. "You bad girl," he teased. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt his lips turn up into a smile against my neck.

   "Did I just hear another voice?" Bella exclaimed. "A male voice?!"

   My eyes widened and Mr. Smith's smile widened into a full-blown grin.

   "Uh- Bella," I began but she quickly cut me off.

   "I'm gonna do you a favour and hang up now. You better fucking tell me who that booty call is," she warned and I blushed. I held back a laugh as Mr. Smith raised his eyebrows. "Bye, boo. Go get your man!"

   "Bella-" I started but I was talking to thin air. She hung up on me. I dropped my phone onto the empty space on the bed beside me and turned towards the man laying next to me.

   "Booty call, huh?" he smirked and I blushed. Bella always knew how to embarrass me.

   "Oh shut up," I smiled and playfully pushed him onto his back before sitting on his lap, my legs on either side of his body. I stared down at him and gently laid my hands on his abdomen, knowing very well that I could use one of his weaknesses to get what I wanted. "Tell me about yourself,"

   He moved his left arm behind his head and the other rested comfortably on my thigh. "What do you want to know, baby?"

   "Your name," I blurted out the question I had wanted answered since the moment I laid eyes on him. "I want to know your name,"

   His light and careless composure abruptly changed, leaving him tense underneath me. Why did he get so uncomfortable whenever I asked him that question? It wasn't like I was asking him his darkest secret. It was only his name.