| Twenty-Six |

"BELLA!" I screamed back at her and jumped into her open arms. We wrapped our arms around each other and tried not to fall to the ground. "Bitch, why didn't you tell me you were coming home?!" I stared at her in shock. I couldn't believe she was actually here.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" she yelled back and stepped out of my arms. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" I smiled before engulfing her in another hug. Over her shoulder I watched Lucky run out of his classroom with an alarmed expression on his handsome face.

"Brielle, are you okay?" he breathed before he saw me and Bella hugging each other. He sighed in relief and held a hand to his chest. "I heard screaming and I didn't know what was going on," he explained as Bella and I stared at him silently. He ran a hand through his hair. I laughed at how worried he had looked a moment ago. He was worried for my safety, I felt like hugging him but I was conscious of Bella stood next to me. A second later Mr. Dlaton's door swung open from the opposite side of the hall and he stepped out, assessing us with wide eyes.

"What's going on out here?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes. I hadn't seen him outside of class in a long time. "You're all causing a commotion." he glanced at Lucky with slightly narrowed eyes.

"I have everything under control Mr. Dalton. Your assistance is not needed." Lucky stated, meeting Mr. Dalton's stare.

Bella nudged me and I turned to see her observing the two teachers with wide eyes. She leaned over and whispered quietly in my ear. "Who are these two hotties?"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw both of their heads snap towards us, but Bella was back-on to them. I debated whether or not I should tell her about Lucky. "My teachers," I whispered back. She turned to observe them once again. They were talking with hushed voices and the veins were standing out on their forearms. Lucky's jaw clenched and I wondered what they were talking about.

"Talk about daddy material," she laughed and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I nodded my head in agreement.

If only she knew.

"Girls, I think you should be heading back to your dorms now." Lucky smiled as he approached us. He shook Bella's hand and a blush creeped up her neck. "Hello, sorry I didn't get to properly introduce myself earlier, but I'm Mr. Smith."

Bella glanced at me with a flushed face. "I'm Bella, it's nice to meet you."

"Ah, you're Brielle's friend, right?" he smiled and flicked his blue eyes to mine for a moment. But, it was enough to make my heart flutter. God, I was so in love with him.

"Yeah?" she replied slowly and glanced at me with raised eyebrows. "How'd you know?"

"Brielle is one of my students. She has just mentioned you before." he cleared his throat and flashed her one of his charming smiles. Bella's lips parted slightly as she looked at him. I could tell she liked him. I wanted to take her away from him before she could stare at him longer. I frowned and encircled my arm with hers, feeling jealousy run through me. I felt slightly shocked at my protective behaviour. I usually wasn't the jealous type.

"Oh beautiful, there's nothing to worry about. I'm all yours." Lucky's voice startled me in my head but his words eased my jealousy slightly.

"I know. I don't know what has gotten into to me."

"You're so sexy when you're jealous. I wish we were alone." his words raised goosebumps on my forearms. I had to get out of there before he made my body react to him even more.